I was learned sap hr course from methodex around 5 months back and I am preparing for Interviews now, recently I heard about mallareddy,igrowsoft through one of my classmet and I attended free sap hr classes on real-time implementation and support project environment ....I was learnt subject earlier how we have to do configuration, but I don't know why we have to do like that only, but mallareddy was explained each and every concept on why are we doing ? what are the ways we can do it ? what are the business process involved ? and he himself putting questions and providing indepth of subject. he is explaing every area from core hr business process perspective, sap configuration and sap live project point of view and interview preparation side.his patience and teaching style are really amazing. thats why people are calling him he is MASTER in sap hr area.
I was strongly decided to join once again SAP HR course and I have requested mallareddy to conduct evening classess, but he said that he is having time to conduct only 2 classes per day (7 am to 8.30 am and 8.30 am to 10 am), after that he need to go to his office. but he is very very nice person and teaching with so much of dedication and conducting classes to the students on all saturdays,sundays and holidays.
Institute lab is okay, but not that much of great. I have joined in this institute by seeing faculty even though, batch timings are not convinient to me. at present they are charging 12k only (very less fee ) when compared with other institutes. but they are planing to increase fee from next month onwards as 15 k, becz faculty is teaching indepth subject and advanced areas. you can contact igrowsoft institute (040-65153154, 64516693) and find out the demo session and join after that....all the best.
From India, Bangalore
kumarmhrmHi Vasant, Please share the complete details. Share your number so that we can discuss more.
From India, Hyderabad
Greetings for the day !!!
Middle Earth Consultants Presents HR Certification on Trainer & Facilitator on 28th, 29th & 30th at Green Park Hotel, Begumept, Hyderabad.
Middle Earth Consultants Pvt. Ltd
Certified Trainer & Facilitator
3 days Training Program (non-residential)
28th ,29th & 30th July’11 at Hyderabad
The Certified Trainer and Facilitator program, of Carlton Advanced Management Institute, USA, done in India in association with Middle Earth Consultants.
When organizations want to feel confident that their employees are receiving excellent training they turn to the experts. As a trainer your job is to ensure that the learning session is interactive, more effective and well accepted by the trainees. Retention, productivity and the bottom line are all affected by the quality of your training. It is important to be a dynamic trainer, master facilitator and a polished speaker. m
The certified trainer and facilitator program is aimed at developing the training and facilitation skills in an individual. It instills the practical skills and in-depth knowledge that is required to conduct an effective training program. You will increase the effectiveness of your training program, be able to design and deliver more effective training programs.
By attending this workshop you’ll learn:
- Learn 3 essential Aspects of a Presentation
- Make your Presentation Memorable by using the SIR Approach
- Learn the SHIIC model for maximizing the interest of your Audience
- Learn How the MS EVA Model is used to ensure Participants’ Retention
- Remember LIGSS to involve participants
- To identify and prepare the correct visual aids
- Learn ABC principles of designing great programs
- Learn How to handle difficult Participants
- To obtain individual views on current learning needs and preferred learning styles
- How to select Kirkpatrick assessment methods
- To identify potential improvement to delivery of teaching and training sessions
Unique benefits to the participants:
- Get a comprehensive, information packed courseware during the program
- Learn from the industry experts who have a specialist experience in the area of training
- Network with other professionals with same background and interest
- Brand yourself as a certified Trainer and facilitator
- Increase your earning potential as a freelance professional by becoming a certified trainer
- Unique “risk free” money back guarantee
Who should attend?
- Trainers working in various segments of training and facilitation
- People working in the training, learning and development function of organizations
- Trainers who want to get the maximum out of their training sessions through effective learning styles and methods
MODULE 1: Identify learning needs
- Prepare and run diagnostic meeting
- Run diagnostic meeting
- Identify learning needs
- Identify alternative source of training
MODULE 2: Prepare learning session plans
- Define target group
- Identify materials and resources
- Different training methods
- Build effective training designs
- Create programs which enhance retention and interest
- Evaluate different materials
MODULE 3: Create positive learning environment
- Techniques to create positive mood
- Encourage the learners
- Minimize communication barriers
MODULE 4: Instruct Learners in groups
- Present Information in logical way
- Use visual aids
- Build interest
- Minimize distractions
MODULE 5: Assess learner's and evaluate training
- Selection of assessment methods
- Give support and feedback
- Training evaluation models
- Barriers for achievement
Middle Earth Advantage:
· Trusted name in the training industry since 1997.
· Trained more than 30,000 professionals at all levels, across the globe.
· Client list of more than 400 companies.
· Highest feedback of an average of over 4.5 on a 5-point scale.
· Over 90% company retention rate.
Find Link referrals who attended this program previously
For commercials please contact
Md tausif iqbal
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.