Licensing Of All Acts Across Pan India &
+3 Others

Hi All,
Can someone confirm us whether we can give the cancelled cheque of the my existing Org. salary account or the previ. org salary account.
I heard that we should not give the Cancelled Cheque of any salary account.
Please suggest me in this regard.

From India, Bangalore
Your query in short is wether u can give salary account Canceled cheque for PF Withdrawal.
Ans : Your salary account of any Organization once you Resign the Job automatically get converted to Saving account & therefore when you produce salary account cancelled cheque you have to maintain minimum balance in your account until the withdrawl of PF Amount ,so that Banking Authority wont deduct the charges as applicable.
Non maintenance of Minimum Balance in your Salary Account is entitled for Deductions.

From India, Mumbai
One more clarification- So according to the PF rules and regulations. One cannot give the Salary account's Cancelled cheque (Existing) while submitting PF withdrawal form, if we do so, there may be a scope for rejecting the application. Is it correct?
From India, Bangalore
Hi Srikanth, No need to be confuse just attach a cancel cheque of your bank account which you are maintaining in future..... Thanks & Regards Sunil Sharma
From India, New Delhi
Samir pls Fill Form 13 with the help of your current employer And submit to the earlier employer then your A\C will gettransfer.
for more details do conctact your HR, i am sure they will help you out.

From India, Bangalore
Dear Samir Ji
The post of Kusuma Ji indicates that you want to transfer your own personal PF account from Kolhapur to Pune.
If it is so, please follow the advice of Kusuma Ji. In case your post is on behalf of your employer company and you want to transfer the company's account from Kolhpur to Pune, simply apply to Kolhapur office that your office has been shifted from Kolhapur to Pune and in future you would like to continue the PF accounts transactions of your employees from Pune instead of from Kolhapur.

From India, Pune
If any employee is in a dispute with his employer 7 the employer refuses to Process the PF formalities what should be done.
Can the old PF account be continued if one joins another company.Can any legal action be taken against the employer for not supporting the employee to withdraw his PF money.

From India, Mumbai
Dear Rachana,
Don't worry about the problem with pre-employer, u can transfer ur old PF/EPS accumulations to new employers PF account number by submitting form 13 duly signed by the present employer.
Secondly, u can withdraw the PF amount if got a 60 days gap in between old employment and new employment by submitting form 19 along with form 10 c; if ur service is less than 10 years, duly signed by ur bank manager where u are bearing saving account. But the procedure is so lengthy as u have to submit these forms through old employer and when he denies repeatedly u have to proceed aforesaid method by having evidence of denial of old employer.
Hope u understand what i meant.

From India, Kolhapur
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™