Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I am working as a librarianThe reliving policy of our institution is that the employee should give 60 days notice period before quitting. This has also been clearly mentioned in their appointment order. ihad not given any notice period, i just submitted the resignation letter & left. Now i am working another college with another PF Account number can i merge these both numbers?if yes,How?i want PF consultants address and phone numbers of hyderabad based, please proved me.

From India, Hyderabad
Hi Rameshe
The EPF accumulated amount in the previous employment / organisation can be transfered to another establishment / organisation PF A/c , by submitting the declaration form No.2 (Revised) and get a new PF A/c No. from the present employer and there after submit Form No. 13 (Revised) with the present employer signature to EPF Regional Commissioner office for transferring your PF accumulated amount to present PF A/c. This will be done with in 2 months by the PF department.
As per present rules there is no necessity for the previous employer attestation / signature on the Transfer Application i.e. Form No. 13(Revised).
I am attaching the form no. 13 ( Revised)
Mohan Rao
Manager HR

From India, Visakhapatnam

Attached Files
File Type: pdf 13revised.pdf (24.2 KB, 52 views)

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™