Hi i agree with akki79 because we have to fillup 19 and 10c form then submit to regional office and u can also submited to this form in pf office
From India, Ahmadabad
Dear Mr. Pradeep,

An employee can withdraw his PF accumulation by submitting Form no. 19 & 10C after waiting period of two months from the date of resignation. It is not mandatory to get the forms certified by the employer only. There are option for certifying the PF Form which is clearly mentioned in the Form itself. For your information the Form can be certified by any gazetted officer or the Manager of the Bank in which the employee is having the Account beside many other option. The PF amount will be credited to your Bank account given by you in the Form within one month or the forms submitted by you will be returned to you after one month in case of any defect found while filling the Form. As per law the PF authorities can not hold the Forms for a period more than one month as other wise the person holding the same will be liable personally as per the decission of the Hon'ble Supreme Court.

The employer has no right to stop the employee to withdraw his PF amount if already deposited and returns submitted.

Hope you got your answer.

DGM (HR & Admin.)

From India, Calcutta
I have over all 11 years of experience in Training and Development (Behavioural, Soft skills and voice and accent). I currently hold a role of a training manager with a well reputed organization however I will not be able to continue my services, cause I no longer want to work in nights hence looking for a change in job.
I am looking at freelancing.
Can you please help with some contacts.

From India, Pune
Employee is entitled to get P.F.since it is your money. In case your employer refuses to forward your application,please directly send the applcation to the P.F.Commissioner with a complaint agaist your employer and they are having ample powers to prosecute the employer.Afterall it is your money. They cannot deduct arrears nor they can insist to clear the dues before forwarding your application.
Y.Bhaskara Rao

From India, Hyderabad
Dear If you are working in a same company you cannot withdrawl your PF. You can either take PF Loan or Transfer your amount from Cheenai Office by Filling the Form 13C (Revised) Vipin Kumar
From India, New Delhi
you have to fill the form of 19 and 10c and get attachment of current 3A and signature from the authority of your organisation then submit the form to the pf office and get the anknowledgement .You will receive the pf amount with in 45 days from the date of submission.

From India, Madras
dear seniors, how to calculate the ESI & Professional Tax in private limited company pls give the brief infirmation. Regards, srinivas hyderabad
From India, Hyderabad
the best thing is you fill transfer form no 13 in the current organisation, no one can stop your PF money.
From India, Mumbai
You can find all solutions regarding PF under mentioned website.

Hi , I want to know is it possible to withdraw PF after 2 years of working in the organization. For e.g. two years completed and still working in the same company, can the PF be withdrawn??
From India, Calcutta

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™