my work
Dear Sumita, i agree with sourabh, first mutually decide what step can be taken. based on that you go further. regards Kavita
From India, Bangalore

Working as a HR manager in Diamond sector
Hi, If you sign any agreement like that or you sign any conditional letter during your joining period than you have to pay.
From India, Mumbai
In case you need to withdraw the part of the amount from the PF account for the housing laon payment purpose, will this also take 2 - 3 months

After submitting your PF withdrawal Form (Form 19 - PF & Form 10C - Pension) you can check your current PF status on {}. For this you should be aware of your PF Account No. and Branch.

From India, Pune
I m also working in an IT company in this company i completed 5 years, in this case i want to withdraw my PF amount, i asked my seniors can i withdrawl in working period only or after left the job. But they told it is impossible in ur working period u can't withdraw. after u left the job only u will get PF amount.
Just give me a suggestion for this, I am waiting for ur suggestion.

From India, Bangalore
mr pradeep this is simple matter there is no matter worry in this simply fill the form 10 and 19 and submit it in your near pf office. after verification they raised some cheque numbers and it is a process for nly 2 months or may with in in 45 days then diretly come to your bank addressed given by you.
From India, Hyderabad

Compliance expertise in Labour laws & Personnel Management & compliance audits
If the employer refuses to sign on the PF forms 19 & 10c for whatever reason it may be you can go and meet the Asst Commissioner in the PF office and he would send a Enforcement officer to get the papers signed by the employer. IT is illegal on the part of the employer to refuse to sign on the forms. But before doing all this please verify whether you have completed all formalities of handing over, clearances, relieving & settlement procedures and nothing is pending from your side. A visit to the pf office would help clear all your doubts. The address you have to mention in the form is of the company where it is registered under EPF Scheme.You should submit the forms in that PF office/city where the Company PF accounts are being maintained

From India, Bangalore

Manaer HR & Admn, Prexus Health India P. Ltd.
Swapna, You cannot withdraw the PF money while in service. You may either partially withdarw or take a loan against that. Saurabh
From China, Leizhou
Hi Saurab,
If you are continuing work in the same company, you will not able to withdraw pf for contributions made in this company, however you can avail loan from PF office for marriage, medical emergency. However if you have left the company you can apply for withdrawal after 60 days from last day at your previous organization.
After you apply for withdrawal it will take 45 to 60 days for getting the PF amount. you can download the forms from PF website.

From India, Madras

Interview panel discussion & Generalist profile in HR, Preparing MIS
Dear Pradeep,
With drawal Pf from company.
If you taken more than 6 month after resignation, you have to follow some procedure they are
Address proof,cancelled cheque leaf and PF forms 10c& 19. ( these are mandatory)
Fill the application and send to the your company definitely they must follow it bcoz you are asking your money, if they stuggle to process youy shall inform the concern PF office register they will take necessary action.
One reminder after submission of your application in PF office Min 30 to Max 45 days you will receive the money to your bank account.
To know whether your application has been processed are not
kindly find the below attached link
EPFO - (Their is an option form check)
I think have provided necessary information

From India, Madras

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™