Gm (hr)
Right Job, Right Candidate
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I had been worked in Gujrat based Pvt. Ltd Company for 1 and half years as a Area manager in sales & Marketing in Chennai. I resigned in November 2008 and I had served one month notice also. When I leave the job they suppose to give me the whole Two Months salary and travel & monthly expenses and Leave encashment benefits. They promised me to pay after some time since till Date Company not paid any amount. After repeated telephonic & Email reminder and subsequent letters they kept quiet. It is almost 4 months since then, Company given reply in E-mail that Now I want to collect all pending payments and C forms from Dealers & Customers and I came to know that this company continue to do such things with other employees also. What I can do now? Can I still get my money back?
From India, Jalandhar
dear yes you can get your money back,you first send one letter through advocate . than u have to file a legal case . tks j s malik
From India, Delhi
You can get your money back, just send notice from your district labour court. You will get your salary on immediate basis as they may not be interested to go for the court and they will tell you to back your case.
From India, Pune
Even thoufgh you worked as Area Mager , but you are still covered under Payment of Wages Act and Minimum Wages Act.
So you can and should approach Regional Labour Commissioner of the area where your office aws situated and file the case.
Further if the company is regular in such type of malpractices, expose those as well. It will benefit yoyr case.
Adv Naveen Bhardwaj

From India, Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co