Every performance indicator is assigned Weightage based on the role/designation
Firstly start with the GOAL SETTING EXERCISE. KRA would depend on Designation and Competency. Also you will have to define a weightage for different competency and balance them according to the importance of each competency. Review frequency should be a part of KRA too
Designation - Associate – Review Frequency - Weekly
80% weightage -Objective work being Productivity, Quality, Service levels, Test Scores etc
20 % Hygiene Factors being Attendance, Company policy adherence, Attendance etc
Designation - Team Leader - Review Frequency - Weekly
40% Weightage Shift Level: Service level, Team Quality and Work distribution etc.
25% Weightage People Level: Team Attrition, Associate development, Absenteeism etc
25% Weightage Quality & Training: Key Process Improvements, Quality Evaluations, Calibrations, taking care of training needs etc
10% Weightage Group Level : Floor Etiquettes, Attendance enforcement etc.
You will also have to decide on Weightage Breakup. Example -
10% Weightage -
Unplanned & Uninformed- Counted < 4 Hrs. = ZERO unplanned uninformed leaves allowed
Unplanned & Informed- Counted > 8 Hrs. = TWO unplanned informed leaves allowed
Planned & Approved > requested 7 days in advance
Reported sick during Shift
Counted working day > 50% of Shift time
Unplanned Informed < 50% of Shift time
Consensus from the Operations/ Delivery team is must...
Also do prepare ANNEXURE document for all KRA’s, involve the Operations/ Delivery Management team for the same. The Annexure document intends to clarify all parameters of the Key Result Areas (KRA) with respect to their measurement and inference criteria.
The same format also could be used for performance assessment.
QUOTE=sony pandey;599415]Dear All,
This is in reference with the KRA setting for the emloyees as i am new to this generalist profile of HR wanted to understand in a much better way How To set KRA for The Employees?
is there any specific format we need to follow or its just we have to ask them to give to HR?
i have been asked to collect it from all & submitt within gthe stipulated time,
Suggestion & help Needed please Guide me!!!![/QUOTE]
I too had worked on KRA in past. this is what I had done to make KRA's more simpler.Hope this will be of some help.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR PRODUCTION MANAGER
Job Title: Production manager - Fabrications
Reporting to: Works Manager / General Manager Operations
KEY RESULT AREAS:
· To daily take rounds on shop-floor and check the safety measures on it.
· To carry out machine /production feeding as and when requirements come.
· To plan the work process and decide on which part is to be fabricated as per the order.
· To keep follow up of processed material like cutting, punching, notching, heal milling, stamping, bending etc. which is done on daily basis.
· To keep follow up of entire production process.
· Review of night reports on daily basis.
· To determine rectifiable/outright rejection and to see how to minimize rejections.
· To keep liasoning and track of work with Planning head, Works Manager and General Manager Officer.
· To look into fabrication of various accessories.
· To maintain daily process report
· To analyze the shortage of raw material.
· To design parts of assembly line and finalize it with help of planning department.
To reach target of 80-100 tonnes every day
Rejection below 0.02%
To monitor inspection record and follow up daily.
To daily check in housekeeping activities for safety purposes.
· Diploma in Mechanical/Production Engineer.
· Must have CNC knowledge.
· Autocad knowledge would be an added advantage
· 8 to 10 years of experience in this field having knowledge of Fabrication, machine, drawing fundamentals.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Communication skills
· Manpower handling skills