desaidk

Myself having around 15 years of experience in HR Generalist profile in Manufacturing Industries, would like to start own Home Based Recruitment Agency for Manufacturing Industries from Surat, Gujarat. Can you please give your adivse / suggestions on following.
1. What is future of recruitment agency?
2. What is the period of RoI (Return on Investment)?
3. What are challenges in recruitment agency and how to deal with it?
Thanks in advance

From India, Surat
Shailesh Parikh_HR Pro

Dear Mr. D K Desai
I understand, presently there is stiff competition in recruitment industry as there are several freelance or individual recruiters are there in market.
The success depends on networking with companies and respective HR.
I understand you want to know the break even . The breakeven (the point where you start earning profit) is unpredictable -as it depends on your contacts, your data bank, your skills and the successful breakthrough of the candidate -and there after staying of the candidate for min 3-6 months with the company.
Thus success is dependent on a lot other parameters on which you don’t have control.
Wish you good luck
Shailesh Parikh
99 98 97 10 65

From India, Mumbai
desaidk

Dear Mr. Shailesh Parikh, Thanks for your valuable inputs!
From India, Surat
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.