No Tags Found!

jayathirtha
I have done DME (Diploma in Mechanical Engineering). I have 12 years of experience in Marketing and Sales management. i wish to persue my MBA in a reputed university to grow in my career. I prefer correspondance course which has good recongnition in the international market.
With Regards,
Jayathirtha.R.G.

From India, Mumbai
byomjeet

Why don’t you check with Sybiosis, ICFAI, IGNOU etc. These are all good and have good reputation as well.
From India, Delhi
Manoj Pillai
Dear Friend, To the best of my Knowledge, to do MBA you should a graduate. Diploma is not enough to do MBA. regards Manoj
From India, Coimbatore
RAMESHANPT

Dear friends.
I too agree with Mr.Manoj,
Try to finish any degree from any university, later enrol for MBA with a reputed university.
This is the only way out, or else you can try for some certificate courses in HR from various university
Regards
PT Rameshan

From India, Tiruppur
pramoddhiman
Yes My Dear..A agree with Manoj and Rameshthan...
I m also facing the same problem...you should have Graduate to do Post graduation, if you found some where, Please tell me ???
Pramod Dhiman
Awal Gulf, bahrain

From Bahrain, Manama
h.santhosh
You can do executive MBA from Kuvempu university. More information at icbms.edu.in. with diploma qualification and experience you can join the EMBA
From India, Bangalore
navi1977
You can Do PGDBM after Polytechnic Diploma from symbiosis if having 5 yrs or more experience and also you can do the MBA from annamalai university if you have 5 yrs experience after diploma .
I myself have done PGDBM from symbiosis after diploma in Digital electronics .
And one of my friends who has got about 10 yrs experience after Mechanical diploma has completed his MBA from anamalai University
Regards
Naveen

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.