shyamaliHi! Even I am looking for a Comprehensive Attendance Policy. Please do help. Regards, Shyamali
From India, Nasik
The attendance policy would be covered under the Standing order/service rules.
The general principles this has to cover are as follows
Marking of attendance-category
recording of attendance
Prodedure to record attendance a t the allotted spot
Accountability of attendance to determine payroll computation
Time offs procedure
late coming intimation-follow through
mis representation on recording system
Falsification of documents.
disciplinary action for lapses.
From United States
Generally it is an In house Policy.
1. Maintenance of manual register as the act applicable to the organisation ( Factory Act. Shop & Establishment Act)
2. Defining time for the acceptance of card in the morning.
3.Defining time for the half day.
4.In case of non bringng of card procedure need to be set.
5.in case of leaving early but after half day ie leaving 2 hrs earlier from the closing of business hours.
6. Timely Intimation to Labout department on weekly basis about the arrival and departure of Employees.
7. Policy needs to be set in in case of non swapping of the card.
8. Non compliance of the above policy.
From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.