1. Experience working with recruitment tools and case management technologies.
2. Ability to manage a large and variable work load, ensuring timely and accurate completion of assigned work.
3. End to end recruitment knowledge and experience.
4. Strong oral and communication skills and English language fluency.
5. Proficient organization and time management skills.
6. Capability to learn local and legal requirements.
7. Requires excellent skills in databases, word processing, spreadsheet, desktop publishing, and presentation applications.
8. Excellent organizational skills are required.
9. Must be fully aware of the sensitivity and confidentiality of the function and act upon it.
10. Excellent team working ability to ensure smooth operation in HR organization as a whole.
11. Interview skills.
Source: <link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )