No Tags Found!

ManojChakravarthy
Hi All,

I recently got placed in one of my Dream Companies and currently working. During the interview process i was very open and truthful i explained the educational breaks i had and how i molded my after that. I have provided all legit documents nothing was fake. Now the problem i have is mentioned below..

i) One of my past organization is shutdown and my current HR said that no one responded from the company. To prove that i worked i provided them with the last FORM 16 and the Payslip i received from the company.

ii) Now they have said that no body is responding from the college where i studied. So i have provided them with the contact number of the HOD. And i spoke to my HOD regarding this and he mentioned that he is not aware of any background verification took place requesting for my information.

Now what i am worried is are there any chances for my current employer to terminate me. If yes how can i fight back stating that the documents and what i have said is all true. And is their any body which is recognized by MNC's as a good background verification company so i can pay and get a background check done on my own.

Please do help me with your valuable information.

Thanks,

Manoj

From India, Madras
sushma100000

Generally every colleges have websites, why did’nt you give them website name so that they can refer to it.
From India, Delhi
gaurir

get an email id from the college and share it with the present company . As suggested by Sushma you can share website link as well.
HR would generally not accept it unless they get the confirmation from university or college.

From India, Mumbai
ManojChakravarthy
Ok will try providing the college information too. And my next doubt will the FORM 16 and Payslip help to verify my past employment even if the company is ShutDown.
From India, Madras
gaurir

yes form 16 and payslip will help . You can also show bank account statement and share with them contact number of a senior employee /HR who was working with you in previous organization .
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.