No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi Everyone,

I've been working in a Tech Company E for last 1.8 yrs.

Before that I was working in Company C .. and while changing I got an offer from Company D, there I accepted the offer a initially they said they will be giving WFH but it wasn't true at all, but there was one more interview going on work Company D - after getting offer from Company D I joined there in 9/3/22 ... but from Company C they had already processed everything and after a couple of show cause mail they gave me termination letter and F&F dated 11/3/22. I got offer from D on 16/2/22 .. and from C 11/2/22.

Now after these many days D called me for this overlapping of 2 days. And they forced me to resign with proper F&F.

I haven't informed D about C .. as I never joined there or worked there .. but as it is reflecting in pf service I couldn't do anything apart from having a termination letter of C.

I am very upset about this mishap and my unfortunate unknowingess ...

Please suggest me something ...

If I can join a Company E,F or any in future.
If I can mail to C to change the DOE from 11/3/22 to something before 9/3/22.
If I can mail C for reliving letter.
If I can hide C from my resume (I never worked here, nor joined in person or virtually - just had accepted the offer)
Please suggest me something ... I'm not in clear mind.

Thanks.

From India, Lucknow
Anonymous
RECTIFICATION : I was in Company E. The overlap is of Company D (DOE 11/3/22) and E (DOJ 9/3/22).
From India, Lucknow
Anonymous
Coding this thread.. as some info was incorrect.
From India, Lucknow
Azfar Sadiq
Quiet simple.
If u don't join in C concern.
Like dint login,
dint make any physical presence.

Above thing satisfied means, then u have to directly approach C concern. Some how u have to convince C.. negotiate with them, get a clearance certificates stating that u dint join, but PF created. That's ur safe zone..

U need that letter from C concern, without that u can't move to further companies.. this issue will follow u.

After u got that letter, later u can apply with labour officer.. that enough.

C concerns acknowledgement letter is must for this PF issue

From India, Chennai
Agarwal BD

I wonder how your PF account was created in Company C without your having joined them. Offer letter can never be assumed to be appointment letter. You should approach company C formally in writing and and get this sorted.
From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.