No Tags Found!

rafiuddin-ahamed
I am an employee of a private company whose employee strength is more than 1000. My monthly salary is above 10000. The company failed to provide me the salary of December,18; few months of 2019 & 2020. Some employees have been paid for the said period.
In this circumstances, pl advice me the formalities to get my dues at the earliest.

From India, Kolkata
umakanthan53

File a claim u/s 15 of the Payment of Wages Act, 1936 before the Deputy Labor Commissioner for your area.
From India, Salem
keshav-agarwal1
Send an email to HR and your Supervisors and mention them a date to give due salary and in case of failure a case will be filed from your end in the Labour Court along with compensation.
From India, Jaipur
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Mr Keshav, Filing case in Labour Court for Unpaid Salary together making Claim for Compensation in the subject matter is not an viable option.The Employee in question comes under the Purview of The Payment of Wages act, 1936 (Monthly Salary above Rs10,000/-) The Employer should have disbursed Salary on or before 10th of the succeeding Month.Appropriate advice already given by Mr Umakanthan.
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.