No Tags Found!

Omkar Bezzanki

We have a cut off date of 5th of every month to disburse the salary. we pay employees salary 29,30, 31 of previous months, 1, 2, 3 any of these dates. will there be any problem?
I heard pay salary in advance will become issue to organizations from credit card companies.
Please advise

From India, Bangalore
Mahr

Hi Omkar Bezzanki, Issue to organization from credit card companies? What are you referring to?
From India, Bangalore
Vijay Kumar HR Trainee

Deam Omkar Kindly get clarity on which dates your organization is closing the attendance
From India, Bangalore
Vijay Kumar HR Trainee

Dear Omkar Kindly give clarity on which date your organization is closing attendance
From India, Bangalore
Omkar Bezzanki

salary disbursement should be at consistent dates. We cant disburse the salary one month 5th and one month 4th and one month 3rd and one month 6th though our cut off date is 5th of every month.
From India, Bangalore
Omkar Bezzanki

every month 25th is closing attendance.
salary disbursement should be at consistent dates. We cant disburse the salary one month 5th and one month 4th and one month 3rd and one month 6th though our cut off date is 5th of every month.

From India, Bangalore
Omkar Bezzanki

Like ICICI, HDFC who will provide credit cards to the employees will check the consistency of the salary disbursement dates. It should not be plus or minus of the salary cut of date

From India, Bangalore
Ashutosh Thakre

Omkar, Whats your query?
It is right that the salary should be paid on a particular date, but lawfully, the salary needs to be paid before the 7th of every month.
Taking this in consideration, the companies, can pay it on variable days, as far as they are within the stipulated due dates.
Regarding the credit card, why should they bother with the salary payment... they are only concerned with their payments on time... whats the link in salary disbursement and credit card.
Regards,
Ashutosh Thakre

From India, Mumbai
Omkar Bezzanki

Hi Ashutosh, My friend who worked in credit card company told me this. Even I am not sure how fact it it.... and thank you for refreshing my mind saying about 7th is salary date Omkar
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.