No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I have resigned on my health grounds and assured in resign that I shall give over once I am able to walk. Now my employer is putting recovery on me that we took HRA along with other allowances to deduct PF. He says that I made him suffer loss. Is is valid reason for enquiry and recovery. Please help me what should I do.

Srinath Sai Ram

Dear member, Please give Full Case History
From India, New Delhi
Anonymous
Sir
i have been working working in the hospital as Head HR from two years. Last year as Management says there was exhoribant purchase of diesel for which i was signing the diesel slip. however when asked i requested management to conduct an inquiry as i was sure that there was difference in figures. At that time management might have done their own inquiry so said No to conduct the same. Secondly when all the allowances were merged for calculation of PF, our consultant starting deduction PF on Basic + HRA+ Allowances.
Now i met with an accident and had undergone ortho implant surgery and unable to walk and drive for atleast 6 months. considering my inability to resume my duties not before 3-4 months, i served resigned and assured to give handing taking over and clear my dues once i am able to walk. But in return i got a reply that the management wants to do FIR against me for high purchase of diesel last year . also they want to recover amount from me for deducting PF on HRA. Though i am confident that i am not wrong, i wanted a sincere opinion on this.

Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Member, The Management has right to reject your Resignation Letter.If Management initiates any disciplinary action, Participate in the Enquiry with all relevant details/Documents.Till you are medically Fit, you may request for keeping Disciplinary action in abeyance. Do you have medical Certificate regarding your illnessc Certifying that you are not fit to work?
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.