No Tags Found!

dATTATRAY_MBA_HR
Hi, i am working in recruitment consultancy as a recruiter where 6-7 people are working. I am getting my salary in cash (by hand) and not having salary slip of PF account. I got a offer letter from the Director on which my joining date & salary package is disclosed. But if, i am going to join another any company then my current experience would be considered? or not???
Please reply.

From India, Chennai
jkct15

Hi
Where ever you work, your experience will count. No need to bother about any statutory deduction with your experience. You can pretty much show your appointment letter as an evidence of employment. One thing you have to ensure is your relieving letter while leaving you current company. If can you can get a salary certificate from your current employer to justify your salary because most of the company's will seek for playslip before releasing the offer letter.
So please have your appointment & relieving letter and salary certificate before you joining a company will help you to avoid unwanted qureies.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.