No Tags Found!

hr@bmcgroup.in

Dear All,

I have joined a company 5 months back which is 4 years old, having 30 employees (with plans of expansion within the next 1 year), I first analysed the processes being followed here and realized that the previous HR had not implemented any particular HR system. So in these 5 months i managed to accomplish the below mentioned activities :

1) Recruited 9 people, out of which 5 people are still working.

2) Introduced the Handbook (which included the leave policy & bonus policy)

3) Got Joining Forms filled & collected documents from all employees.

4) Ensured that all employees received their increment letters.

5) Ensured all employees (eligible) received their visiting cards.

6) Started with Fun Saturday Concept, as part of employee engagement function i.e. all the birthdays in a month to be celebrated on the last Saturday with games and snacks. Also started gifting all employees celebrating their bdays in that month, with a standard gift from the company.

7) Also initiated the Festive celebrations i.e. Dassehra, Diwali & Christmas.

8) Started maintaining records of the attendance & salary processing sheets.

I Cards,Performance Appraisal System,salary structure finalization & payslips (Salary structures already sent to boss, approval pending) are to be done in the month of March. Now my boss is busy with the shifting of our office, and till end of this month, has left me with not much work, on requesting for some work, he has suggested to observe all things, and make a note of what else is required to be streamlined in the company. Now what ever I thought important I have almost completed it.

Kindly suggest from the HR point of view what else could i do for the benefit of the organization and employees.

Really looking forward to your revert on this, coz I have tried bringing about changes, and need more guidance as to what more can I do.

Thanks & Regards,

Shamin.

From India, Pune
CrystalHR_Chennai

You can use the software that minimizes all your Work Load. It includes
24 Hours Attendance Management
Payroll Management
Leave Management
Performance Appraisal
Training Management...
You can visit our site added in the Signature for more Details

From India, Chennai
hr@bmcgroup.in

Dear All, 15 views and only one reply....... HR’s i need your expert advice....... Regards, Shamin.
From India, Pune
amit.yadhu@gmail.com
Dear Concern,
There are various types of software which will helps to minimize your physical work by maintaining record like attendance , leaves , payroll, statutory dues like ESIC , EPF , PT ,WLF, bonus ect , even some software enable you to generate various types of letter like Offer letter, APL, Reliving etc.
Moreover if you company is not interested to buy any software then there is some tips.
1. If you are using unique format for HR Letter then Use Mail merge in MS-word ,
2. Maintain Salary sheet in excel in a unique format.
3. Use mail merge for Salary Structure & Payslips .

From India, Gurgaon
hr@bmcgroup.in

Hi Amit, Can you tell me how do you do this mail merge for Salary Structure & Payslips. Awaiting your revert. Regards, Shamin.
From India, Pune
hr@bmcgroup.in

Hi Mr. Negi,
Thank you for the appreciation and valuable inputs.
Have gone through your blogs. And have got ideas for streamlining the recruitment process & PMS. Thank you so much for this.
But can you also guide me with regards to Training Needs Identification, to elaborate I am working with a Legal Company Secretary Firm, and the employees work here on all the technical matters, which are much above my understanding, So what could be the training needs to be identified here.
There is one which I feel, that employees in this company lack professionalism, and do not often know to differ between being professional and personal, Coz initially when I tried to introduce processes w.r.t punctuality and regularity, there were many people reacting in negative manner. So I just felt maybe this factor could be given a little bit of training.
Kindly let me know if my thinking is right.and kindly provide your guidance regarding the same.
Awaiting your kind revert.
Regards,
Shamin.

From India, Pune
SRIKKI
Start designing jd for every one and also go with statutory compliance which company need to meet such as pf,esi,pt etc,design recruitment process in detail,try to design organization chart in order to know reporting authority.
All the best.

From India, Visakhapatnam
hr@bmcgroup.in

Thank you Mr. Negi & SRIKKI.
I shall work on the same, and shall make an HR POA for myself. As of now completing the Payslip's assignment, and shall be issuing the same to the employees since April 2012. So will plan my further course of action on the basis of the above mentioned.
Thank you once again.
Regards,
Shamin.

From India, Pune
chetan.v

You should Outsource Payroll activities to minimize all your Work Load.
It includes ..
1) Payroll Management
2) Attendance Management
3) Leave Management
4) Performance Appraisal
You can call us at + 91 22 65703344 / 9892040407 or visit our website <link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )
Warm Regards,
Chetan V.
Marketing Manager | GENXSYS Technologies Private Limited
T: +91 22 65703344 | M : +91 9892040407 | W: <link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )

From India, Mumbai
hr@bmcgroup.in

Hi Chetan,
Thanks for the suggestion, but as of now since I have just joined I would like to work out things without incurring much cost. Some months down the line when our employee strength grows, will surely work out on outsourcing the HR activities. Will get in touch with you accordingly.
Thanks & Regards,
Shamin.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.