Rupa gs
Hi
Dear friends please help me i am facing problem in our organization. My self & my sisiter we both working together in same org but in different dept she is working in service dept CC & i am working as a HR Exe, but here problem is this is international std co daily getting to more than 75 TO 100 calls daily she is the only person attending enquiry calls, arranging technicians for ser,spares arranging preparing report all kinds work she is only doing, recently we recrute 3 girls, but management given some other job's to those girls, if i tell to my seniors he is not responding at all nothing is our hand here even small & big what ever it is we don't have any rights to take decession but, if some thing happen then management will blame on dept really i don't no what kind of HR we are here.in my sister case i can't tel even single word also if i say some thing they will tel AS A HR U SHOULD NOT TALK LIKE THIS THEY telling, morning she is going by 09 am coming by 08 pm really friends this very deffecult to see,it's not possible for me to tollrate.please friends give some suggesation.what to do

From India, Bangalore
mahavir.lakhlan
Hi,
As far as ur case is concerned it is common in corporates my dear frnd, but one thing ur sister should talk to the reporting authority if she is really working this much work regularly the manager not ignore directly, or she can avoid to do some king of extra work then definitly the mgmt will look after her pblm and disscuss about the pending work then she would pt the real pbm before them.
this is the only solution as i think
Rgds

From India, New Delhi
Rupa gs
Thanks for your suggestion Mahavir we spoke also but there is no use, bocz of recessation we can’t speak much it doe’snt mean we should keep quite let see Thanks & regards
From India, Bangalore
raghunath_bv

Hi Rupa,

I have studied yours and your sisters problems and both working in the same orgaisation, the only solution you people to approach the managment directly and present your grievances, unfortunagtely in SME segment and showroom management cases the management is only proprietory in nautre and they are never professionals as they claim to be so.These are not corporates like the TCS/TVS Group of companies wherein employees are considered as associates. They take care of their associates and hence the business take care for itself.

You people need to work according to your profiles and not to involve too much on other issues which are not related to you. Also, My advice both of you prepare a check list for the works you execute in a day and plan it accordingly, thereby both of you can mange time well and leave the office in a stipulated time.

Now the markets has started opeinings, I suggest you people to look out for the change. you can get the details of openings in Bangalore Mirror, Free Ads and AD Mag, also register your name in free ads/admag and you will notice the responses you get the companies will be enormos. I have enlsoed the Fundamental Rights of Indian Consitution and be positive ppts , I hope you will find it useful. May God bless you and your sister.

Be commited to work and at the same time be non commital play your cards safely and diplomatically and you can see as to how the success comes to you

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Fundamental Rights.doc (73.5 KB, 909 views)
File Type: pps be positive.pps (662.0 KB, 506 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.