arijitsan
Hi all,
I am 28 years old and I have completed my Master of Computer Application(MCA) from West Bengal University of Technology in 2006 june. After completionof my post graduatuion I have done so many courses inSoftware Development , but didn't get any suitable job. For that reason I have to try some different fields of job, like Back office Administartion, Consultancy Services and last System Support in Desktop System.
In july 20 , I got an opertunity to move from my last job.The present job seemed little bit interesting.They gives System Support (Level 1) to a software call Omnesys based on Share Trading Fuctionality with Linux Server and Windows 2003 Server Platform.
So, I thought it may have prospect.Although they asked about my expected salary and I asked for a little bit increament, but they told me to join in the last sal what I drawn. Assuming there is better prospect, I left my last job and joined here as Junior Engineer.
But after joining my life becomes hell.
They told about 3 months of Training period , but in reality there is no body to train me. I have not assigned to any job or Project. Just staying office from 9 am to 7:30 pm without doing any job.And now the co-workers also doing ill behave to me.They are not allowing me to be present in the room where I have asked to sit. So I am now roamingarround outside the office.

Since I don't have any pecific skill and expertisation in and done jobs in verious fields so I can not move easyly from one job to another job.

I have not enough money to do any course like CCNA, MCSE or RHCE. And these are also confusing to what course now boost my career. Because I have done courses in Software Development but didn't get any job.

In this senario can any body tell me what should I do now? I am sending my updated resume attached with this mail.
Please send reply soon. Because I can not continue this job any more and also can not sit at home leaving job.

Thanks & Regards,
Arijit Sanyal

From India, Calcutta
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Arijit Sanyal.doc (132.5 KB, 60 views)

s9training

dear babumoshai,

noted your problem and here is the feedback as a friend

please visit S 9 CONSULTING - TRUTH & SERVICE - S 9 Main or email to

step1.Do your SWOT analysis

step2.Be very specific about what you want in life

step3.do not after job, salary or a girl they will come at the right time provided you should be prepared

step4.Please IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH & e-literacy

step5.Read Times of India every Wednesday , THE HINDU on saturday ,visit the job websites with redesigned resume matching your passion in life and upload like , naukri, monster, timesjobs, shine etc

step 6 do some community work improve contact take general insurance training and there is huge market to be tapped .meet your nearest NATIONAL INSURANCE CO or visit http://winsure.yolasite.com for more knowledge and share this info to one and all

see the powerpoint attached and remember "apna kaam tho sabhi karte hain, kabhi doosron ka kaam karke dekho, jo "anand" milta hai...." said raghu kaka bawarchi

Regards
Ashwin

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps how to succeed.pps (686.5 KB, 123 views)

chum

Hi Arijit,
Stop worrying n think wat next to be done. I suggest, try to do Microsoft certification in DOT NET. Hope this course has good reputation in market. Don't wait for anybody n anything, u r the one who have to build urslf, so it is high time, go rock....
"Never ever give up"

From India, Mangaluru
harry2learn
Hi
Dont worry! these are all part of the game. Never give up without trying u r maximum, if u r not getting job means there must be different reasons, just find out what is the reason. If you can manage that then there is no problem, if you cant manage that then start searching for new job. Most of the times employee dont get proper job because boss is not confident about employee skill and dont want to take risk. its employees duty to create that confidence. Stop blaming company for not providing training, try to learn on your own by observing others without disturbing them.
All the best
Harry

From India, Hyderabad
vennckot
Dear Friend,
Dont loose hope...you will certainly succeed, provided you put all your efforts in one direction. Know your potentiality and follow your heart..don't run after jobs/money as rightly said by one of our friends. Choose the software/networking field which interests you the most. If its networking field, you have institutes like IIHNT, JETKING, CMS which "Guarantee" you job at the end of training period.
If its software, you may choose the language that interests you the most, and try to have "complete hold" then, once you attend any interview/test, that will fetch you the job.
That's all friend. I know & understand that its hard to practice the above, but, don't loose faith. Have faith in God..and start building your career.
Wishing you all the best,
VENNCKOT

From India, Hyderabad
arijitsan
Thanks to all of you for replying and showing me some ways.
It is very hard to go through this phase and I am really given up my hope from this job. I know there must exist some office politics , never faced it this way before. So, it is really shocking for me.
I also blame myself to leave my last job and run after that uncertain career. But this is also true that - no one can imagine what will be an office environment at the time of interview.
I have to looke forward and decided to leave the job.

Guys, I have some questions at this point to you-
Since I am leaving my present job and currently there is no job offer in hand, thus there must be some days or months gap in my professional career.
So my questions are -
1) How can I manage this gap ( suppose in months) in my Resume ?
2) Is this gap can affect my professional carrer any way ?
3) What kind of explanation should I give in my next interview regarding the discontinuety ?

Please tell me all your openions and suggestions.

Thanks & Regards,
Arijit

From India, Calcutta
march
Hello brother !
You have got a good qualification. Why you worry, You have more opportunities. Register your name in NAUKRI.com, MONSTER and you can also place ad in FREE ADS & AD MAG (it is absolutely free). I am sure you have great future, so do not give up, try .. keep trying. MY BEST WISES TO MY DEAR BROTHER, Benny

From India, Bangalore
march
Hello brother !You have got a good qualification. Why you worry, You have more opportunities. Register your name in NAUKRI.com, MONSTER and you can also place ad in FREE ADS & AD MAG (it is absolutely free). I am sure you have great future, so do not give up, try .. keep trying. MY BEST WISES TO MY DEAR BROTHER, Benny
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.