No Tags Found!

Viyannar
Is that Mandatory to give Gratuity in IT Companies ?
From India, Hyderabad
R.N.Khola

Dear Viyannar,
If the P G Act,1972 is applicable to the establishment then it is mandatory to give gratuity amount to the employee if he is entitled to receive the gratuity.
With Regards,
R.N.Khola

From India, Delhi
R.N.Khola

Dear Viyannar, Yes. With Regards, R.N.Khola
From India, Delhi
krmrao

Hi Viyannar
You show to them the Payment of Gratuity Act and the Shops and Establishment Acts, where in it is very clearly mentioned that the P.G. Act. is applicable to all the Establishments, as your company is a I.T. Company and fall with in the frame work of the Shops and Establishment Act, they have to agree to make the Gratuity benefits to their employees or else they are illegal and punishable as per the P.A. Act.
Mohan Rao
Manager H.R.

From India, Visakhapatnam
krmrao

Hi You get all the two said acts in all the Law Houses, where only Law related books are sold. These shops are available in all reputed District Head quarters and all Metros. Mohan Rao Manager HR
From India, Visakhapatnam
Jaisharma2007

Dear Viyannar, Its mandatory for your company to provide the Gratuity to employees. Rgds Jai
From India, Pune
globaloverseas144

Dear Viyannar,
For gratuity,the employee must have completed 5 years of continuos service,then at the time of employee leaving he/she must get their gratuity.
Since how long your company running? and please check employee exit time whether they have completed total five years of continuos job?
Best Regards
Sajid

From India, Delhi
Viyannar
Mr. Mohan Rao , thanks for that , i will go and get those books . If any clarification requires i will contact you . Can i have your Mail ID please Regards Viyannar
From India, Hyderabad
Viyannar
Hi Sajid , Our company is working since 1999 and there are employees who have completed thier 5 years term in the company . so , it is mandatory to go for Gratuity now . Thank you Viyannar
From India, Hyderabad
Shivani kak
Hi all, I just went through the above quotes and just wann to know can someone forward me a doc. file where in all the rules & regulations of the Gratuty are written. Shivani Kak Manager HR
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.