No Tags Found!

c_psrinath2008
Dear Seniors,

First of all I would like to thank u for taking ur precious time in reading my thread,i worked in small private company for meger salary of rs 7000 and they gave me my salary every month in cash only . The company started deducting PF and ESI from the date i joined the company,due to loss in the company the company was closed two months ago.I repeatdly asked them for PF an ESI No but they didn't respond to my query. I had a chance to join in mnc company but they asked for my payslip ,they asked me about PF And ESI No i said that i don't have the number but they refused to listen .
I cannot Prove that i had got this much salary without a proper salary slip with PF and ESI no ,even any MNC company asks instead of payslip they ask for salary certificate means i cannot be able to prove them beceause the company is already closed and the person who run the company has already left the place.i don't have his conatct number or address. when i contacted one of my friend he said the company might not have registered,my family is in deep financial crisis and i will have join in some mnc company,so with only the releving order i cannot do anything and demand a good salary.I can get good salary only in mnc company but the companies will ask for Payslip. I don't have a proper payslip,Pf or ESI Numbers.

awaiting for ur gracious replies

Have a good day

From India, Madras
c_psrinath2008
Dear Seniors,

First of all I would like to thank u for taking ur precious time in reading my thread,i worked in small private company for meger salary of rs 7000 and they gave me my salary every month in cash only . The company started deducting PF and ESI from the date i joined the company,due to loss in the company the company was closed two months ago.I repeatdly asked them for PF an ESI No but they didn't respond to my query. I had a chance to join in mnc company but they asked for my payslip ,they asked me about PF And ESI No i said that i don't have the number but they refused to listen .
I cannot Prove that i had got this much salary without a proper salary slip with PF and ESI no ,even any MNC company asks instead of payslip they ask for salary certificate means i cannot be able to prove them beceause the company is already closed and the person who run the company has already left the place.i don't have his conatct number or address. when i contacted one of my friend he said the company might not have registered,my family is in deep financial crisis and i will have join in some mnc company,so with only the releving order i cannot do anything and demand a good salary.I can get good salary only in mnc company but the companies will ask for Payslip. I don't have a proper payslip,Pf or ESI Numbers.

From India, Madras
Roopashree D
Hi Srinath,
I think you can provide them with a copy of your appointment letter wherein they would have mentioned your salary details.
You can also tell the HR that you had no PF and ESI account. They need not bother about your earlier PF and ESI no. You are the loser on PF and ESI. The new company is only trying to get the amount transferred to your new account. You need not worry.
Regards,

From Sweden, Örebro
Linus
As roopasree has mentioned, the new company need not worry about your previous salary slip as long as you dont want them to transfer the PF amount. The offer/ appointment letter from the prev company should do fine. All the best.
From India, Bangalore
c_psrinath2008
Dear Roopasree & linus,
I would like to thanbk for ur reply,the thing is that the company which i had worked is not such a big company .I came to know about it only through consultancy .While joining the didn't provide me any Offer or Appointment letter,as i had already metioned i have my own doubt that tthe company is registered or not.Take for instance if i join in MNC company the will go in for Third party verification process wherein they can easily find the company is not registered and they can even say no such company was run in that place if that is so they may sack me.
Regards

From India, Madras
Bruncha

Greetings,
It sounds like you have quite a challenge here. I am not familiar with Indian law; however, is there anyone else in the command chain that is still available. Aren't there any business records of this organization, either clients or suppliers? I wondered if there is the possibility of getting some type of notarized letter attesting to your role in the organization.
In the future, be sure to get the required documents. While getting paid in cash obviously had some "advantages" the dilemna becomes proving your employment.
Maybe others who are quite familiar with similar situations in your home country can make other suggestions.
Cheers

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
kriyaz

Hello Srinath,
Do you have any kind of correspondence from the company or of the company, may not be related to you. Do you have a visiting card ? Can you give the reference of any client ? Any website reference ?
Dont be afraid. YOu can tell them that the company has closed down. Thats not a problem.
If they think you are worth salary x, then they will give you salary x regardless of the proof document.
Be frank with them and try your luck . Else try else where, there are many opportunities.
Riyaz

From India, Delhi
joel_chandra
well. I believe you have the relieving letter. You have to ask the company to trust you. Also give references of your manager there. There is nothing to get worried about if your experience is genuine.
Rgds,
Joel Chandra

From India, Bangalore
psw_mishra

I do agree with Joel Chandra. You can also give the reference of all the other staff worked with you. This will help you. Honesty is the best policy. Regards, Manoj
From India, Madras
rabindra kumar

dear my view is why you choose only mnc.if your family is deep financial crisis then you have to choose any company which related to your profile.after some month you can change your job.
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.