No Tags Found!

raushan kumar
dear tima
ask your manager that you won't serve your notice period for more than one month coz u were not given the rt information .
it seems as if your manager is a big fraud. he only ants to put you in trouble.

From India, Delhi
poonam.mehra

Hi,
If the new policy is not yet floated and implemented, they should follow the old policy only and ur notice period should be on 1 month only.. Ask them to show you the Policy manual approved by the MD or director whoever is the approving authority and then only believe what they are saying.
If the new policy is implemented , then you will have to follow that .
Rgds,
Poonam

From India, Delhi
timasingh
hi all ,
Thanks for ur help.
I had a word with my manger and tried to be polite enough to explain her the situation but all in vain.
She is not ready to talk anymore on my concerns. I had a communication with HR Manager as well ,but even she is not transparent in her action items.
So here are some futher doubts that i have :
How don i initiate the legal action(Lets say if it is the last option)?
As a last i am ready to pay the notice buyout,but my manager is stii not ready for the same ?any suggestions onthis?
Can i approach the Human rights guys for the same concerns?
Any other authorised/governing body to whome i may approach for this issue ?
Expecting a quick reply ......
Thanks and Regards
Amitkumar Singh

From India, Mumbai
adariharish
Dear All,

I have joined a company one month ago. I have tendered my resignation recently.

Right now i am in probation period since i have joined the company in the last month. So, as per the contract, i can pay one month's basic pay to the employer and can terminate my service.

More over i didn't receive or undergone any business/project related functional KT.

According to the contract/deal, we have:

" 1. You will be on probation for 3 months from the date of commencement of your service. At the end of satisfactory completion of probation period you will be confirmed in the services of the company."

" 4. During the Probation period, your services can be terminated by one month's notice on either side or salary in lieu thereof. On confirmation, notice period for severance will be three months on either side or salary in lieu thereof. Salary for purpose of this clause means basic salary. However, the decision to release you earlier than three months would be solely at the discretion of the management."

Now that i dont want to serve the notice period and i am asking them to deduct one month's basic pay from the current month salary plus any other charges as applicable, as per the contract. I even asked them if any mode of payment is required please let me know.

But the HR is refusing to release me immediately and asking me to serve the one month's notice period or they will take the legal action's against me.

I have asked them to go with the contract/deal that i have signed at the time of joining with the employer, HR is behaving very arrogantly! and ignoring my request.

i dont need the releiving letter also but i just wanted to know whthr any thing they can do legally in this case.

Thanks in Advance! for all your valuable inputs

Harish

From India, Madras
psdhingra

You have not mentioned whether you have served the management with 24 hours notice or your negotiations with the management are just going on verbally.

If you have not served any notice so far, must do that. Serve them with a formal 24 hour notice clearly mentioning that you are ready to bear with the notice period salary and ask them how much you should deposit with the company. Hand them over the notice to management or at the Receipt Dispatch counter under receipt otherwise you won't have any poof of submission of your resignation. Management can't compel you in writing to submit a one month's notice, if there is a clear clause in your agreement about termination or resignation without notice with a notice period salary. After expiry of notice period, you may not attend the office and the management may not be able to take any legal action against you. But, be definite about the provisions of the agreement/appointment letter fist before taking any action in that respect.

PS Dhingra
Vigilance & Transformation Management Consultant
Dhingra Group of management & Educational Consultants
New Delhi

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.