No Tags Found!

sasindian
If you have the offer letter which speaks that you have to give one month time after letter of resignation then you and the company are bound by that letter.
Second the new policy is yet to publish so apparaently you are not bound to it, but to reach to this conclusion you have to go through your offer letter carefully whether there is any clause which makes you come under bound of any new policy which gets enforced after your joining date.
So for the meantime just submit your resignation mentioning that you will be leaving after one month time as your offer letter speaks. Ask the manager to give you in writing if there is any dispute.

From India, Moradabad
thebest05

You must have got offer/apponitment letter from the company. This is nothing but agreement between you & your company & you must have signed as agree from your end. In that letter if a period is mentioned as 1 month then you need not to worry about the same. If management has declared 2 months as intimation period but if its orally then it will not make sense, they should give you in writing & you should be agree on the same & sign the document. then only it can be applicable. If only orally discussion has been there, then not worry, stick on the offer letter which you got. If you feel then you can submit them xerox of your offer letter which was recd.from the company & highlight them the period of intimation communicated by them.
From India, Pune
neerajdubey@essar.com

Please read all the terms clearly. Does it say that you are bound to follow the company's policy if revised from time to time? Sometimes this clause is written amongst one of the many points in appointment letter.
I hope you have also handed over the charges of responsibilities that you are handling. I strongly believe that we must faithfully work and whole heartedly till the last minute that we are with the company. If there is any pending task please complete it and assure your manager that you would be completing all the pending task prior leaving the organization. Also have the system in place such that whoever joins in your position does not have any problem with the system. Further you may also handover your personal phone number so that in case of any confusion - you may guide or mentor the coming person.
That's what I do. Leave the company with positive and healthy footprints.
Regards

From United States
Mahr

Dear Amit Singh,
You don't need to worry much as you are not bounded to any other rules/policies which is regulated without acknowledgment.
What I advice is that to save a bcc copy to your personal id of what ever communication which is happening in regards to your resignation. Do take print out of the correspondent mails which has been communicated in this matter.
Have they accepted your resignation for the first thing or are they ignoring to give you a reply? Do specify that.

From India, Bangalore
rainasy
Hey guys help me, I am looking for job in HR as currently out company is about to shut down. Plzzzzzzz help me..... raina
From India, Delhi
jkanth
Dear Member,
Your are bound according to your old policy only (1-Month notice period), the new notice period is not have any effect. The terms and conditions which you signed and accepted at the time of your appointment is the only one, which is having legality, or the one you agreed and signed again after the new policy is introduced.
Ask you manager to give your relieving letter, else tell him the clause of your appointment letter. If he didnt listen, tell him you are going to instigate for a legal opinion.
Thanks and regards
jk

From India, Calcutta
roshan7610

Hey Tima,
take a Chill Pill and talk to your Manager. He is just being Oversmart with you, tell him in a gentle way that you are not binded to follow any Talibanism....once you have submitted your Resignation then you have to follow to what you had agreed at the time of Joining the firm. If he doesnt understand then give him some piece of your mind....
Thanks & Regards,
Roshan Pratihast
Manager (HR & Compliance)
SDPC New Delhi
Email:

From India, Chandigarh
chauhanrajesh1981
yes,
i am also for dhingra ji any changes or amendment in the company policy won't apply on u because u have the submitted ur resignation before implementing the new policy and ur employer don't have the receiving of new policy by the employees.
rajesh chauhan

From India, Gurgaon
radheshyam Singh
I believe your are worry about your future prospect,
Serve your notice period as mentioned in your agreement / Appointment letter and stop coming after the due date.
Employer can't force you to serve more then the stipulated period.
Radhe

From India, New Delhi
honey165
The notice period that is mentioned in your Appointment letter and which has been accepted and duly signed by you is the only document that should be looked into for serving the notice period.Any policy which has yet not been implemented cannot be followed
From India, Lucknow
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.