No Tags Found!

poojabansal

Hi Sri,
I guess the answer to tat question totally depends upon wat makes you apply for the job firstly & then appear for the job. The answers that we give during interview should not be only to impress the interviewer but at times have to be genuine. Since we have to be 100% confirmed that once we would join the company we will be happy with the new profile.
But anywayz the answer that u could give is you are keen on the profile that they have got to offer to u since u see growth prospects & learning prospects in that position. At the same time your knowledge is apt to contribute to the company in turn. You are interested since u want to continuosly upgrade urself which u see with the new company.
I guess we can frame our sentences according to the profile & situation.
Keep urself flexible & honest on this.
Regards,
Pooja

From India, Pune
senthil raj

hello sridevei, pooja and seema
Nice to see your posts.
Till recently, the resources like Finance, Machines etc. have been given priority. The administration was handling only the papers and files of the human being and the major lacking was focus on the resources of the human being. Then slowly, the focus got initiated on 'human being' and it was felt and realised that the 'human being' are the major resources for any organisation. Hence we are here now.
The polices of HR are mostly common to any given situation. However, the implementation methodologies are vary based on the culture, geographical condition, finance etc. But ultimate aim of the HR polices are to understand the human value and help them to have uplift mobility in their life, so that they play very vital role to the growth of the organisation.
wishes
senthil raj

From Costa Rica, San José
poojabansal

Hi Senthil, I totally agree with u that there is a major change in the responsibilities & functions of HR in any company today. Regards, Pooja
From India, Pune
jawaid

Dear Friend,
Although Ms. Pooja has given very well overview about the HR policies i would also like to add the following policies and procedures are related to HR.
- Compensation Policy
- Grade Structures
- Incentives for Controller Marketing & Sales
- Disbursement of Payroll & Allowances Policy
- Loan Policy
- Vehicle Loan Policy(if any)
- Bonus
- Ex-Gratia
- Recruitment Policy
- Training Policy
- Orientation Policy
- Separation Policy
- Exit Interview Policy
- Comapny Service Rules
- Punctuality Policy
- Promotion Campaign Policy
- Official Visits / Regulatory Matters Policy
- Suggestion Boxes Policy
- Advertisment Policy
- Communication Policy
- Mobile Phones Policy
- Visiting Cards, Letter heads Policy
- Traveling Policy
- Tour Report
- Official Visits / Post Visit Report Policy
- Leave Policy
Hope this will help you to know about the HR policies and procedures.
Jay

From Pakistan, Karachi
asrar_hr
Hi Friends This is Asrar & i am looking for Payroll notes. i am into HR but into recruitment . want to enter into payroll , so could please help me.My email id is or egards,Asrar
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.