amyxuefan

Best regards, Amy:icon10:
From China, Guangzhou
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf HR policies & procedures May 2007.pdf (256.2 KB, 15681 views)

smcel

Hi , Well, i have just downloaded them, I will revert for further help or suggestions as once i vl go through and see them.... till thanks Thanks a tonn SHIPRA CHAUBEY
From India, Delhi
vasanth ganapathy
Pls help me out the responsibilities Of a HR General in facility management services company. Pls do the needful.... Regards Ganpathy
From India, Bangalore
fastconnect

This topic also is written in wikipedia and about.com. You can find it by using Google. Rgs
From Vietnam, Hanoi
rahul_willbe
Hi Iam Rahul can any one help me to get the HR policies in Biotechnology sector for the employees. Im working for it hard, Plz help me out
From India, Bangalore
vittalkarthi.m
Hi all, Anyone help me to learn about HR Department functions in a educational Institutions / Rolls, Responsibilities, How the Department will work for a instituion Karthick
From India, Bangalore
rahul_willbe
hi Iam Rahul can any one help from the biologistics about managing the HR role and administration section. I have to start fast.
From India, Bangalore
pramila-m
Hiii I am Pramila can any one help from the Resort group industries about making the HR Policy and administration section. I have to start fast.
From India, Pune
Anonymous

Thanks for sharing such a valuable information.
From India, Hyderabad
madhu-bala1
can anybody send hr policies in hindi
From India, Amritsar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.