No Tags Found!

Siri MBA
Hi Sir,
Im sridevi
Working as a Admin Executive and doing my mba in correspondence my ambition to work as a hr recruiter but due to correspondence education i have so many doubts how should i have to learn hr actives shall i join any course to learn all about this is it benefit to me or is there any online courses to learn hr activities, payroll reciting etc... please help me in these
Regards
Siri

From India, Hyderabad
jeevarathnam

HI Ms. Sridevi
I would like to know whether you are looking the career into recruitment or generalist. You are mentioning both as recruiter as well as Payroll.
My suggestion is it is better you dig through the discussions in the CiteHR you will get all the necessary information. If at all you have any doubt in particular then you shall post your query & will get lots of responses from the seniors.

From India, Bangalore
Siri MBA
Hi sir,
Thank u so much for the reply im looking my career into recruitment only not as generalist my doubt is , Is it important the hr has to know about payroll in recuiter position i want to work as a recuiter if yes how should i have to learn because in distance education its not possible

From India, Hyderabad
Siri MBA
Hi sir, What step i have to take to be in a position of recuiter after my MBA hr studies
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.