No Tags Found!

Cite Contribution

Greetings,

You have a choice to fight back, stay calm or even walk away. At the end of the day, your career will move on , no matter wherever you work.

We know the stigma of being asked to resign and the pain to be robbed of a job, which are so much our identity . Allow yourself being hurt. Take my words, no sooner you will be done being sad and angry. Hence, look up !

The options to you are best known to the ones who are talking to you. You have worked for 4 years in this firm. Maximize your gains. Offer them every support to help your transition. Talk to the people and share how much time you would require to find a job. Ask them for the support they can provide you to outplace in other firm . Finding a job is easy when you are employed .Is there any consultant position that they can offer you ? If nothing else, how long can they sustain you with a salary freeze, so that you can find a job. If nothing else, establish the best of references within the firm.

They may not have work or money to keep you employed. However, that's entirely different from the options they can find for you till you find a job. Brainstorm and let us know if we can help you think in a new direction.

Wish you all the very best. We are certain you will make a far brighter career, than before .

From India, Mumbai
Varadaraju gm
i am varadaraju i am woking one company since last 2 year, we are appoint one lady after one year of my date of joine for My Assistant, but now she is adjusted to owner & Daily they are went lodge, actualy her age is 21 year she is married our oner age is 62 years. i think i inform to her husband i having his mobile number & oner lodge room bill
I expaine my problem he is always shouting me so please sugjust me

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.