No Tags Found!

arabindo.patro

thanks good informations..Cud anyone tell me, whether we will get any intimation from EPF office after the Transfer happens. or else wht other ways are there to know. Pls. guide.
From India, Mumbai
giftgivers
EPF office has to give you a copy of annexure K which is the actual transfer paper. You need to preserve it to check with the next annual PF slip whether the transfer is accounted properly in the new account
From India, Madras
I have worked in mumbai for 11 months also I have submited PF widrawal forms but still I have not get the check its almost 2 months over. What should I do? Hw can I check the matter? Kindly guide me.
Divyesh Patel

From India, Surat
VENKATSATH

SIR,
I AM VENKATESAN, MBA HR. YOU HAVE TO COLLECT FORM NO:19 AND 10C to fill up the form and submit to pf office for withdrawal.
if you need any assistance, please call we will guide you. my cell no: is 9444476149/9444679612

From India, Chennai
ritsdesai
Dear ALL.,
M name is ritesh desai. i submited my p.f 23/7/12 my all document submited, but still not have any update & not know to p.f withdraw status & also not know amount? can ask me how many times to i received my amount?
thank you,
Ritesh Desai

From India, Mumbai
singh.tarsem

Hi Deepti, Your canceled cheque and proof of bank is required for withdrawal PF
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.