No Tags Found!

Virenders.singh3

Respected all,
Kindly tell me regarding ESIC half yearly return because i don't know about ESIC return so please if any ESIC half yearly return goes to Local office so please send me the details of Return with due date.
It's very urgent.
Please help me.
Your Faithfully.
Virender Singh

From India, Gurgaon
Glidor

if contribution is filed electronicaly online, then no return required to be filed

saravanan_d_

Mr. Virender Singh,
Goto Employer Login in your ESI Portal.
Goto the Link "View RC". Select the required Half Yearly Period and download the report. Take a print out.
Get the authorized signatory with seal in the first page and the last page.
Submit that papers to the local ESI Office with covering letter. Another way is, Goto the Link "Self Certification" in the ESI Portal. Select the Half Yearly Period and upload the Signed Papers (Scanned Copy).
Hope it is helpful..

From India, Chennai
Glidor

@Varinder @Sarvananan half yearly return is abolished with introduction of online contribution submission system if you need copy of notification contact over email

saravanan_d_

@glidor,
Physical RC Return is not mandatory, but "Self Certification" option is not abolished. For reference, please go through the attachment. Also, please check with the ESI Officials.
During Finance Audit, ESI Half Yearly return is helpful.

From India, Chennai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf ESIC-NOTIFICATION ON HALF YEARLY RETURN.pdf (182.4 KB, 995 views)

Glidor

@saravanan
RC printout is an important factor for finance audit, that's why the section is present on portal to ascertain the six monthly block and rate of compensation payable for sick/accident leaves
regarding the physical submission of H/Y returns enclosed is the official notification which is self explanatory

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf ESICreturn.pdf (125.3 KB, 614 views)

saravanan_d_

@glidor,
Even in your attachment, it was mentioning about the non mandatory clause of hardcopy submission of RC. But, it didn't mention about eradication of "Self Certification" which is used to upload the self signed RC. That is why, it is present on the portal.

From India, Chennai
Glidor

employers are not required to submit the hard or soft copies of Return of Contributions.
repeat
hard or soft copies
self certification submission is also not mandatory, but for safeguard and take the printouts would be helpful to the employer in case of any surprise record check
RC self certification is there, as in absence of this, employer would be in dark about their dues, average wages and contribution period details, as most of employers have stopped Contribution Register maintenance in RC5 (earlier RC6)

saravanan_d_

@Virender,
I forget to mention in my first reply that in the print out, along with the Authorized signatory, Chattered Accountant Authorization is also required in the return papers.
Once the upload is done through "Self Certification" in the ESI Portal, take the "Screenshot of confirmation window", keep the original hardcopy return safe for future audit and reference.

From India, Chennai
Shrikant_pra

The need for submitting half year return has been done away with by the Corporation. But it is good idea to obtain print of the same (specially contractors) and check every month entry with corresponding challan. I have seen instances where monies were transferred to SBI but somehow they did not reach ESIC & they issued notice.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.