dhananjay-malipatil
I dont have form16 for one of my which i have worked in Past Year (2016-16) and Salary comes under Non-taxable amount, Now Infosys is asking form16 for that organization have shared offer latter, reliving letter, salary slip, Bank statement, etc. Will, there will be an issue with Infosys offer. I was looking for form26As but that entry is coming empty in that document. How can I convey this in background verification?
From India, Hyderabad
drsivaglobalhr

Dear Colleague,
Whether Taxable or Non- Taxable, the components you were receiving will be reflecting in your Pay Slips.

Form 16 will also show what was the total Salary Paid and what was subject to TDS etc.

From 26 A shows all TDS deductions from various sources in one combined form.

Depending on need you may use Pay slip/ Form 16 / Form 26A which reflects correct and exact figures.

If required you may also get Salary Certificate from your previous employer during your service and then submit the right document without any confusion to the BVG Process.

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.