vicky ww
Dear Team, I am going to join new organization soon. I worked with two companies in my career.
Previous company use to deduct Pf from my salary which has been withdrawn by me after resigned from the services. Than I started working with the company which don't have any Pf deduction from my salary because they use to pay me in cash. Now I am getting issue in filling form 9 because company system is asking pf account details of both organizations and I have pf account from only company.
Kindly suggest what need to do in this case. Should I choose ' I don't have previous pf account' option. Or not.

From India, Mumbai
siddiquiasna

You are required to select new to PF as your previous PF account is already closed due to withdrawal and next organization did not had PF. so you may get new details of PF and UAN.
Select as New to PF.

From India, Hyderabad
vicky ww
Thanks very much for quick reply. I have attached below system screen shots.
Kindly suggest which option
need to select.
Also in addition I have UAN number details with me from previous company from which I have withdrawn Pf. Should I share this information with new organization or not

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg IMG_20171218_164514.jpg (106.5 KB, 113 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20171218_164548.jpg (82.4 KB, 56 views)

Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Vickw, not withstanding the fact that you have withdrawn your PF Accumulations, still UAN(Universal Account Number) you had can be shared with your Present Employer.The same UAN can be linked to your Present Employer EPF Account
From India, New Delhi
vicky ww
Dear Sir,
Please go through the attachments.
Kindly suggest which option need to select because when I select yes option, system is asking for pf account details of both companies as I mentioned in my query in the start of this thread.

From India, Mumbai
File Type: jpg IMG_20171218_164548.jpg (82.4 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20171218_164514.jpg (106.5 KB, 17 views)

Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Vicky, you can share your Previous PF A/C # & UAN # & link to your Present Employer PF Account.Now EPF Contribution is remitted through UAN, which you already have. What is this Form 9? you have to use
EPF Composite Declaration Form-F11_Blank, which is attached herewith.Share this data with your prospective Employer.Take the asistance of your Emplyer

From India, New Delhi
File Type: xls EPF Composite Declaration Form-F11_Blank.xls (55.0 KB, 298 views)

vivek-kumar1
hy sir can any one help me my sum employee want to not deducted my PF so when right now what form applicable for employee Self declaration if have any one no about this please help us.
From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.