No Tags Found!

Hari om goswami
Hello, Everyone. My name is Hariom, and I am a BCA student. I have a question; please give me any suggestions. I have done a BCA degree regularly, but I am working due to a family condition, and now I have completed the study of Data Science. Now I have to switch to an IT Company, but the problem is that I have a regular degree. the problem is that because I am working, is there any such solution that I can hide my work history and, as a fresher, get hired?
From India, Kaithal
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, After completing your BCA degree you had worked due to family situation and now planning to look for IT jobs and want to hide your past non-IT related employment . Hope this is your question ? If your past employer didn't deducted PF then hopefully there will not be any issue you may hide the past employment. But in case of PF during future Background verification process the past employment details might get revelated. So in case of past PF deduction better reveal the past employment details. Explain that due to family situation you had worked in non-IT field.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.