dashkalyan

Hi Vikas
As per my understanding you are on probation period ( Less than 6 months in system) & as per the company policy they can terminate or tell employees to put down their paper at any moment. So before termination it is better for you , you just put down your paper.
Thanks,
Kalyan

From India, Bhubaneswar
beauty_babu@yahoo.co.in

Dear Shriraaz,

Am so sorry to hear this from your end as i can imagine the pain that you are going through. I really don't understand why employers never bother about their employees before making such decisions. Shouldn't they confirm on their project dealings before hiring someone. Such drastic decisions leaves an adverse impact on the employee where he loses both his Previous and Current job. They never try to understand how tough is it for an employee to get an another job in such a short span and secondly many companies reject profiles of candidates who has almost joined a new company. Anyways there is not much that we can do instead of looking out for alternatives.

Please try talking to your HR stating that inspite of leading a satisfying job in your previous company, your decision to quit and accept new responsibilities in this company was made because it had an environment that gives you enough space to show what you are capable of, a scope you felt where you can grow along with the company, a platform to work with where you can excel your skills, a commitment that you have created within yourself to stand in a position after few years etc.. Make them feel the hope and expectations with which you have made your mind to accept the offer before joining. At last convey the disappointment that you have faced. Find out if there is any other alternative way to handle this situation - Like getting transfered or being deployed at clients place or working with less salary or no salary for 2-3months, something like that according to your convinence.

Tell them about the consequences that you need to face because of such decision taken by the company. Make clear that you have lost both your previous as well as the current job (Be calm, positive and careful while using words to describe your feelings). Also tell them that suddenly you are in middle of something that can cause an impact in your career as well as it becomes difficult to get a job like this in a short span of 15days and you being a HR there is no need to say that HR of other companies will not even look into my profile as i had just joined here before 3months, so its not really easy to get onto another job. Try to convince your HR in all the ways you can, bring your financial situations too (Don't get into personal things). If nothing works out then see if they can extend your notice period for another 2months with pay(Request for it). Tell them that you will try your level best to get a job in that span or can the Management/HR refer them to any other companies. If they don't accept, then say that the management has decided that we have to quit, so atleast they such show a little bit concern on us by giving us alternatives in either form.

If nothing works out then put down your papers, never let them fire you and start your hunt for a new job. Just see if your previous company can re-hire you - If you have good contacts with your reporting head else HR then there are chances that it will work out in your favour. May god be with you and Good Luck.

- Babu

From India, Madras
atul.vaidya
HI, If you are on probation then the company has all rights of hire & fire, i think termination is a black spot from carrer point of view,its better you resigned & go as per the flow. Rgds, Atul
From India, Pune
nagaraj1946

hi shriraj
- u should hv known certain facts abt the company before u joined. now this is too late, but let this b future guideline
- may the company's financial position is bad, since u r not the only one being given this treatment, so think abt this.
- normally my advice will b to resign, becuase termination will not b appropreate, since u hv to explain all these to ur future employer. it is true that u hv to explain sudden leaving of the company also, but with a good certificate, the facts may b in ur favour.
- take the offert and negotaite for 2 more months, salary and start finding a job.
this is my sincere advice
dr nagaraj

From India, Bangalore
prutha1
Hi all!!!!!!!!i will also suggest that you should give resignation letter than taking termination letter.If in another interviews they will ask "why you leave the company?'then you can also tell them real story.By the condition you have mentioned,I think there wiil no problem if tell the truth in interview,if you dont wanted to damage the image of previous organisation then also you can tell I was not satisfied with the work cultire stuff like that.
From India, Rajkot
syeda4u
Its better to give resignation letter coz if u apply in other companies u can say that i hav given the resignation coz the company was not going well or any reason like for growth in my career etc...
But if u wont give they will terminate u and if the other companies ask for releiving letter that u wont hav....i suggest u to move on..n giv resignation letter...There is lots of opportunities in the market u dont need to worry...

From India, Hyderabad
rani.sudha55
hi
i want to know about the salaries, will basic salary change from company to company or it is always 60%.
And HRA and other allowances on what % we have to calculate if basic is 60%.
Suppose My salary is 12000/- how i have to calculate PF ?

From India, Hyderabad
prakash k

Dear
Termination depends upon the terms and condition of your appointment letter including notice period. It is clear from your mails that termination is inevitable. When you are in such a situation, better to exit honorably by submitting resignation.
regards
prakash

From India, Madras
Krishan Kapoor

I think it is better you submit your resignation rather than getting a termination letter, which will always be a black spot on your carreer. It makes no sense to work for a company who do not want your services. Ask for time to find another job.
Best of luck.
I would like to see the format of termination letter if they have already issued.

From India, New Delhi
Nitin12345
Hi,
I worked with with pvt. ltd. company. I worked for the period from Jan 2010 to March 2011. Company did not pay my last three months salary for the month of Jan, Feb and Partly March 2011. ALso company is owing about Rs. 8000/- towards my tour bills.
The company is so notorious that it has never fullfilled statutory complince like Depositing employer's contribution, depositing income tax deducted etc. COmpany had not given me confirmation letter during my tenure. SInce company did not pay my last three months salary I left the company. Now I am jobless.
Pl. suggest what should I do to withdraw my PF and obtain my form no. 16.
ALso what should I do to get my salary and tour bill amount.
Thanks
Nitin Patel

From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.