No Tags Found!

deepikaatreya
Thank you all...:) U guys have been great help
@Mangesh- I Understand your concern...all we want is to be legally correct..whatever action we can or must take under law in such scenario we want to do that. :)

From India, Chandigarh
akbasha2020
dear dheepika,
All our seniors said well and legal. My opinion is as a hr person to take care of staff issue, you may talk to the person and ask him, he has any issues or inefficient for the project. Or he has any pressure or tortured by superiors. First you have try to find the reason, why he gone without any prior intimation.
A.Kathar Basha
HR Recruitment Officer

From India, Madras
kamalkantps

Dear Deepika
I fully agree with Mr. Dhingra. only to add one thing that is have you signed any sort of bond with him???
if yes you may get the bond money enforced through the court otherwise at the best you will be able to recover the Notice Pay. In India you cannot force any employee to work with you, if he dosen't want irrespective of the fact that he is working on a very important project. I know to leave an important project like this is unethical and i strongly condemn it.

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.