No Tags Found!

shytal
thanks for everybody's review and ideas. i never thought of such a support and overwhelming response from everybdy..,thanks a lot..

as of now management is drafting a policy to avoid such types of situations in future. another thing is i feel that management is biased bcoz the victim is a trainee and accused is sales head of one sector. he brings money for the Company, an experience person...management dosent wants him to go or get demotivated bcoz it would have direct impact on sales of the Company.

they are trying to remove small tiny mistakes( betternot to call mistakes) the girl has done with innocent intentions. they may blame her of luring and attracting the accused towards herself, whereas i know that she is totaaly new in this corporate world and wat she has done all was in humanitarian grounds...as soon as she got his intentions she stopped talking to him.

i hope management takes wise decision.

anyways guys i will keep ull updating with thier decisions. right now they r investigating into the matter.

From India, Bangalore
sa_fety

if the organisation dont want to terminate him.......Just ask that sun of _________ to clean the office toilet on bare hand infront of the victim...That is the best punishment for him.......
From India, Pune
rachgera

Dear Shytal,
My statement would also be in favour of Mr. Anwar as these kind of issues should not be taken lightly rather stern action is required against him which will set an example for other's as well in the future.
Shytal, please don't let this case folded otherwise you will keep on feeling suffocated by getting dominated on the name of Sr. Authority.
Regards,
Rachna

From India, Delhi
yuvraj_he

pass a message to him,
Ye zalim ye zulm na kar,
Ye pap hoga,
tu bhi kabhi kishi hasina ka bap hoga.
Look into the matter from both side and try to find out truth. give him a chance to clarify his view and try to establish fact or whatever happened. If he is found guilty, he may be punished according to company policy or legal course can be applied. Punishment must be deterence to others, so such incidence can be avoided.

From India, Mumbai
Spriya-octal

Hi, My idea is that the ladies, who are working in close contact with him can be moved to work with some oneelse. Let no ladies in the office can see / talk / report to him.
From Oman, Muscat
mohit123
Dear all,
I would strongly agree what Poonam has come forwarded with. We will go in circles if we endeavour to get him exposed within the office, it might lead to the development of an agressive conduct. The girl might land up in more trouble. The only possible way to deal with this dilemma is to make him feel embarrassed by outlining a similiar situation to him with an example of his immediate family member.
Hope this helps.
Mohit Sharma

From United Kingdom, Warwick
shytal
hey thnkx yuvraj for your input...funny but....good one...matter is being investigated..lets see wat will happen...vl keep updating..byeee
From India, Bangalore
shytal
well Rajendra,
thnkx for all ur fantastic ideas....but rakhi from all ladies in the staff wont wrk out for him as he is muslim..he..he.heee...
by gods grace matter is not vry serious but it culd be serious, who knows...precaution is better than cure..
also if mgt wants to go by Gandhigiri thn?
i ll keep u updating with wat had haapened to him....thnkx once again

From India, Bangalore
shytal
you r absolutely right, Sir...
though the matter is not very serious but it covers and falls under one of the deeds thats can be called as sexual harassment..
to some extent e1 i feel that management wants to let him off with light punishmnt in the name of Gandhigiri....
anyways i vl keep u updating with regard to this matter..
thnkx once again ya....

From India, Bangalore
shytal
thnx pankaj,
i feel u r in my Company...u r rite..the position is same as u said.."he is confident enough that nothing would happen to him in this company "
nd yes investigation is going on..lets see wat happens...

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.