No Tags Found!

chandrima-maiti4161358
I have worked in a company where the work culture was too frustrating, and they sent me for business purposes without any confirmed ticket - when the return ticket was not confirmed, they didn't want to take proper responsibility, so I had to arrange myself for return and after reaching my location, decided to resign, but I didn't serve any notice period for this uncertain behaviour, It was really difficult to continue with them anymore, just because of not this reason only, they have tortured mentally to every employee of the organization, that's why no employees are want to work with them more than 1-2 months and my duration was six months with the organisation.

So I want to know, since I didn't serve any notice period there, am I eligible for full and final settlement if I demand it? And what should I do for the full and final settlement?

From India, Kolkata
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

If you fail to serve proper notice period your Employer will hold your full and final settlement and might initiate disciplinary action. Though you have valid reasons to quit better serve proper notice period and get relieved properly so as to get FFS and proper relieving letter.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.