No Tags Found!

View Poll Results: Whether this tool is useful & user friendly?
Yes 233 90.66%
No 3 1.17%
Cannot Say 21 8.17%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

A.S.Senthil kumar

Dear Jiguparmar,
I have few doubts in your
Salary Structure Calculator. Assume we have 200 employees in our company as january opening balance, 10 employees resigned or absconded in the same month. So,in total 190 as closing balance. In your method, the salary for february,march..will be calculated for 200 employees instead of 190. The name of resigned employees will also come all months. Because the employees name and other related details for salary and attendance have given formula from the sheet "DATA". Pls try to solve it.
Regards,
Senthil
HR

From India, Madras
jiguparmar

Dear Mansi,
Have You read the instruction given with the Program ?
First read the the instruction carefully provided both within the program ("May I help You" Sheet)and in text file.
Read the conversation on page no 9,10,11 of the same thread.
After that try to enter your data and further Let me know if you find any difficulty.

From India, New Delhi
A.S.Senthil kumar

Dear Jiguparmar,
Can u pls change the formula in all salary sheets AH & AI columns as 15000 instead of 10000 for ESI limits?
Since ESI limits has been raised from 10000 to 15000.
Regards,
Senthil Kumar.A.S

From India, Madras
dilipbhele

Dear ,
You did very good ,i appreaciate you.but i want to know ,what formula should use if we are calculating PF on basic which has no 6500 rs limit and how can we change percentage if its not depend on gross like Basic is 25% of Gross but HRA IS 15% of Basic
Regards
Dilip

From India, Pune
dilipbhele

Hi here is some problem regarding esic amount if we put gross 15000 then esic amount not been calculate kindly provide solution and how to calculate half day salary in this formate
From India, Pune
anandkbanka
for p f if p f is not deducted by ant employee than what
if employer contribution of esic and p f is made by employer than what to do and the same should apprear in from 3 and 6 of p f
please explane
thanks
anand

From India, Bhopal
kr.karunakar
Good morning sir,
i have seen your xl data file, it is a wonderful one, please if can share the protect password, so that i can change my company profile.
kindly reply to my mail

From India, Visakhapatnam
jiguparmar

You can modify the program as per your company Profile. You don't need any password to use this program.
Please read the instruction provided with the program and use the program according to the instructions.

From India, New Delhi
abhishekrander
Thanks for the POST MR. JIGUPARMAR, but the file is not getting open so please provide a new link for the PF & ESI calculation / Salary Master.. Regards, Abhishek
From India, Calcutta
sureshbabu1984
This is very useful website for buddies like me.i have downloaded a salary calc.s/w a few days before and the problem with this s/w is our company dont have a constant basic % or hra %. so i cant use this one.The coding has been made that we cant edit . Kindly help me in my case.
Regards,
Suresh babu

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.