No Tags Found!

NITIN GE
hi well this was the exact picture of CTC for which i was also looking for. Thanx a ton...... :roll:
From India, Gurgaon
vishwanathsavula

Dear Amit,
i have seen your answer to my query it 's quite obvious., could you let me know about PT(Professional Tax) calculation and the slab rates? can i expect a standard formate of CTC calculation along with PT.
please mail me at
Thanks & Regards,
Vishwanath Savula

From India, Hyderabad
BAVANI

hi i have attached a salary breakup for your reference. i've fixed a slab of 30% as basic of Total CTC, which is a normal practice and advisable. HRA is 40% incase of non-metro and 50% incase of metro.
u can change the basic to more than 30% as per your company's policy. hope this will solve your problem
regards
bavani

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls salary_breakup_474.xls (16.5 KB, 1267 views)

prajagopa
Hi Reena,
Various types of advances are paid by EPFO. Pls. refer http://epfindia.nic.in.
Also banks are considering accumulated PF contributions as net worth while sanctioning loans.
Rgds
Prajagopa

From India
Amitmhrm

Hi Atul,
The PF contribution is paid from the employer's side and not from the employee's salary. But it is been included in the CTC as this is the cost that company bears towards the employment.
Hope now it will be clear with you.
Regards,
Amit Seth.

From India, Ahmadabad
Amitmhrm

Hi Arjun, Myself Amit Seth itself.. And you could ask for the same with myself even.. Anyways check your mail, i have send the same at your ID that you have specified over here. Regards, Amit Seth.
From India, Ahmadabad
Amitmhrm

Hi Tom & Liritta.. Check your mail.. have send teh desired document at the mails that you specified over here. Regards, Amit Seth.
From India, Ahmadabad
siva_kumari
How provident fund will deduct from Salary Employee contribution & Employer contribution both are deducted from Employee salary only or its different.
From India, Bangalore
Prabhakaran Nambiar
Hi Reena,
I hope that you would have got some info about this. However to add to your knowledge, There are provisions to tale loan from EPFO for reasons like self marrige,purchase of flat/plot etc.,
All you have to have is to fulfil conditions like minimum service of 5 years. eligibility varies depends on the amount, no of times of his salary etc,
Pleae visit PFO websites for more info.
Prabhakara Nambiar

Prabhakaran Nambiar
Hi siva kumari,
The PF conribution should be 12% from Employer and 12% from employee salary. The PFo has set the upper limit to Rs 6500/- as the amount for which 12% to bededucted. But the amount deducted from this varies from company to company, because some campanies are ready to pay higher from their account, or will have basic as 20,000/- so the 12% works out to Rs 2400/-, so It can be 780/- or rs 2400/-. Because if the company pay to higher Basic, then the cost to the company increases. Like here the CTC on PF is RS 28800/- AS AGAINST Rs 9360/- per annum. whatever the employer contriubuted as 12% towards PF, that amount is mandatorily deducted from the employee.
Also If the employee would like to contribute more towards his PF account , that option is also available for which yearly bonus is accrued.
Loan also can be availed on many occasions.
Please visit a PFO website to have more info.
Regards
Prabhakaran nambiar

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.