pankajsinghmba@yahoo.com

i want to formulate a perfect salary/CTC break up structure.Plz help
From India, Kolkata
Sumit Jhawar

Hi There, Please find the CTC Calculator attached. All you need to do is fill the Yellow Cells with the details and CTC is automatically Calculated
From India, Kolkata
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls CTC Calculator.xls (26.0 KB, 2749 views)

uday3003

Dear Mr.Sumit,
Did a great job but there is an earror in the calcualtion. As per ESI Act above 15k salary holders are not eligible to get the ESIC benift. So please modify your salary calculator according to it and repost the same for the aspirants.
Regards
Uday.

From India, Hyderabad
Sumit Jhawar

Dear Mr. Uday, Thank you for your revert the same has been rectified and the ne claculator is uploaded
From India, Kolkata
File Type: xls CTC Calculator.xls (26.5 KB, 1389 views)

ashama87

Dear Mr.Sumit
I already have the same calculator for my organisation.still there is an error .A per ESI,it is to be calculated on gross salary whereas in the calculator it is calculated on basic whic is a wrong calculation.Kindly correct.
Regards
Ashama

From India, Ghaziabad
Abhijit_Barua

Dear Frnds Please find the attached CTC calculation sheet. ...........................................................................................................
From India, Kolkata
File Type: xls CTC%20Calculator.xls (31.0 KB, 2243 views)

Abhijit_Barua

[QUOTE=Abhijit_Barua;2013114]Dear Frnds
Please find the attached CTC calculation sheet 3.
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..

From India, Kolkata
lancymenezes

Dear All,

Please note I have worked on the subject considering all statutory labour and IT guidelines / rules.

The CTC salary heads include Basic Pay, HRA, Conveyance Allowance, Medical Allowance,

Other Allowance, Special Allowance, Sodexo Coupons, Leave Travel Allowance, Ex-Gratia Pay, Statutory Bonus, ESIC - Employer Contribution, PF - Employer Contribution, Gratuity Pay, ESIC - Employee Contribution, PF - Employee Contribution, Profession Tax, etc. Overseas Deputation Allowance, Performance Bonus and Retention Bonus is over and above the Fixed CTC Amount. The Monthly Gross and Monthly Net Salary are calculated and the CTC fitment is very clear.

The input cells are C19 & E4 for Grade and CTC. Upon feeding the two data input cells, the adjustment cell "J12" is calculated. Cell "J12" is to be copied and the value only is to be pasted in cell "H2" (using Paste Special). The CTC fitment is computed with "ZERO" error.

The CTC fitment is protected with all required cells hidden / locked.

In case of any queries / doubts, please revert to the undersigned.

Thanks & Regards,

Lancy Menezes

Manager - HR & Administration

Mumbai

Mobile # +91 88795 08614.

From India, Mumbai
File Type: xls NEW CTC FITMENT STRUCTURE - 14 MAY 2013.xls (445.5 KB, 3507 views)

Anonymous
hello every one ,
i still confuse about pf esi and other deduction, lot of members mentions their opinion, somewhere mention basic deduction 40 % to 35 % apart from HRA 50 % to 18% as per mentioned cite hr . i am fresher about industry any one can we suggest about all details .

From India, Kanpur
asian-fanfics

Great work. I hope you will have a perfect payroll structure. Please let us know your new updates.
vex 3

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.