No Tags Found!

Muhammad Kashif
Dear sir,
Mr. Swastik
Thank you so very much for guidance...!
Sir, I took print all our discussions at this forum & put to her table. She said, Let me read these all then I will give you answer in details.
Thanks & Regards,
KASHAF
Dubai

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
SUGANDHI BHASIN
Hi Kashaf,
Its always good to learn things at their own pace.Simply prove yourself that you are capable of handling confidential matters and i am sure that your manager will built trust in you.
Thanks
Sugandhi

Dianas
Hi
Wait for 2 more months. Mean while try to make connections with some other employees in other departments.
Is it possible for you to approach a more senior person above your collegue. If it is possible i guess that would be a nice thing to do. But be prepared with something that is absolutely value adding to the organisation. Try to identify some thing which is not existing in the comany-some good practice that will help them to reduce cost in some aspect. Read and prepare on the same . Propose it when your chance comes. Try to push your cause. DOnt give up. You will get what you want. no organisation want to carry forward an unwanted person. Try to do something.
Bye

From India, Bharat
M. Ramzan Sheikh

Kashif,
Things are not confidential usually within the HR Deptt as you are only two in HR, there should nothing confidential. But as you are new there and it is difficult to change job within one year if you are master degree holder. I would suggest you to "Wait and See" and just pass your time there giving reasonable performance there, hope things will go right as the time pass.
In new job, new assignments are no matter but more necessary is to understand the environment.
Best of luck.
Ramzan Sheikh

From Pakistan, Karachi
amttyagi

My Dear Kasaf
From all the replies posted by the members and your comments on those reply shows that your problem is not genuine and you are fantasies about her. You are thinking u have more experience then her, so u are superior.
If She is ur Boss and says something is confidential, then it is confidential, why to worry about it.
I am working in large organization giving 15 persons in HR department, we all sit in open module in a big hall. When our Manager says something is confidential and assigned it to any one of us, none of us have any business with that assignment, neither we discuss it.
End result is after the assignment is ready, Boss himself tell us about the assignment, its purpose and why it was marked confidential.
So dear Kasaf be focused and do not fantasies.
Amit

From India, Delhi
SUGANDHI BHASIN
Very well said Amit.
A confidential thing is to be disclosed at a right time its not neccessary that all things are to be disclosed at one go:) the point lies in making the best out like for eg even in friends somethime s we say seal ur lips taht dosent means that we are hiding things it just mean to state something personal.
So chill and concentrate on task given to you .why to get bothered about other 's things:)
Thanks
Sugandhi

Sumedha Grover
Dear Kashaf,
I agree with Surya. definitely salary info is confidential but upto a certain extent. But when there are only two people in a Department and you have more experienced in this field then your manager is a insecure person. You should rather speak to some senior, whom she is reporting, may be your problem can be sorted.B'coz in long run hiding things will not work.
Else start look for another job.
Regards, Sumedha

From India, Gurgaon
lalit_ghodke
Dear Friend,
While working in Organisation it is needed to keep soemthings confidential in HR department.
HR department has to keep somethings confidential such :-
1) Performance Appriasal forms of Employees.
2) Performance evaluation of employees(quarterly/half-yearly).
3) Increments and Recommended rise given to employees.
4) Salaries of particular employees.
Confidentiality has to be maintained in above areas not within departments, but with the other department. Because there are chances that employees get demotivated or unsatisfaction by understanding other employees salary rise/increments/compensation/evaluation.

From India, Mumbai
Hiten Parekh

Hi Kashaf !
Hope you have read post by Amit.
There are so many functions in HR. Your so called complain is about your boss keeping things secret from you. I feel there is nothing wrong with it. You have recently joined the organisation. All bosses evaluate subordinates for some time and based on observations decide further course of aciton.
Further, you should only be worried about details required for you to perform your functions / assignments. If offer letters are handled by her let the details be with her.
Your concern should only be limited to what details you require to carryout jobs assigned to you.
I am really amazed about assumed / presumed fantacies discussed which according to me have no place in professional life and further should not be discussed in forums.
Hope you will take the above message positively.
- Hiten

From India, New Delhi
Karuuna

Hi,
According to me since you have joined recently ,though you may have a good amount of expereince than her , I feel she has more knowlege about the working and culture of the company.
You have to gain obey to her instructions till the time you are to prove your trust to her.
Once this is taken care of I am sure everything will fall in the right perspective.
I have just one advise dont be impulsive.
With warm regards
Karuuna

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.