No Tags Found!

trane333
Hi,
I believe that if in resignation it is clearly mentioned that relieve him on or before particular date employer can relieve him immediately without any notice pay, but if he mentioned to relieve him on particular date and intervening period can be treated as notice period and management want to relieve him early should pay for remaining days.
Indraj Kumar

From India, Chandigarh
QUAMAREAZAM

After resignation it depends on the companies .Some relieve early also without paying any thing. But is it legally bounding on the company to pay for balance period? Please clarify
From India, New Delhi
deepak_khonde

Hi gunjan,
if employee given notice,he is right.But his immidiate boss dosent want him to continue till two months you have to pay him accordingly.Midway of this situation is teransfer him to other dept.for two months.
regards,
deepak:-P

From India, Pune
Abhimanyu Soni
hi,
I have faced the same problem with my last company. In that case I was the employee who had given to notice and was willing to complete one month notice period. My employer stopped my salary and started harrassing me. Now anyone can make out what were their intentions. Finally I quit the job without completing the required notice period. I then filed a complaint to a labour officer, after that also I didn't get my earned salary even prior to that of notice period. As fater few days I came to know that company had bribed the officer to get the clean chit. Now from employer point of view you can easily make out what problem you can face.

I would suggest you to not to avoid your obligations. Remember, if we do not claim our rights, it cannot be termed as a crime, but if we try to avoid our duties and obligations then it would be termed as crime.

As an HR you should allow him/her to work for next 2 months. If you posses the HR traits, then 2 months is more than enough to change his/her mind or atleast you can get the reason of his/her quitting the job.

Abhimanyu Soni
B.com, LL.b, MBA (HR)

swasthiksahits

Look at it this way:-

1. Employee Resigning:-
He giving the notice period and serves the notice period and resigns - he gets his pay for the notice period, and also there is a smooth exit, he gets his service certificate and the other exit formalities are completed. Also, when the next employer calls there is a better reference provided.

2. Employee Terminated:-
He gets his notice pay and the letter might contain the termination note which might be the constraint for the next employment for the employee. All other exit formalities are done by the company on compulsion.

3. Forced resignation :- (No notice pay)
He/she submits his resignation. The entire process of resignation by will is followed. There is documentation of the exit interview. Also even if the next employer calls there is a feed back given. The experience letter and other formalities are completed.

Here is what the company takes the advantage of not paying the notice pay but obligating the resigning staff by due completion of the formalities. This might change from staff to staff.

Thanks

MANU BAGHEL
Dear Gunjan,
I also agreed with all HR personnel's reply , u have to pay notic pay,but if don't want to do it then u have to manage a request letter from candidate regarding to relieve him immideatly.
THanx N Regards
Manu

From India
raman295
Hi Gunjan
why does the reporting officer want him to get releived immediately.? if it is a matter done on discilinary grounds, then the employer need not pay 2 months salary even though the employee is willing to serve the 2 months notice. Pleae ask the concerned employee to look inot the terms of his appointment a salso the situation and circumstances under which the immediate superiors insists the quick separation / removal.
Goodluck
Raman

From India, Madras
arun kumar singh
this is responsbility of management to pay if he desire to relieve him immidiatly. Regards, Arun 09935098288 varanasi
From India, Delhi
Bharti24
Dear Gunjan, The employee who is willing to serve a notice period of 2 months and is been asked to relieve ASAP. Then he/she must get remaining salary amount.
From United States, Rochester
PriyankaDangey

Hi Gunjan,
You should definitely give him the two month's salary, as this will also, create the company's good image in the eyes of other employees, else no employee will rely upon the company, and will leave the company without any prior inf.
And employees will lose trust and faith on Company, that can create a negative impact, and will definitely not be good for the Company's Future.
Regards,
Priyanka

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.