Gayathri Mani
Hai all,
How to prepare an induction program (Reg to introduction about the company to new joiners) for an ites company. Any one can share model of their induction program with me.
Kindly help me in this matter.
Regards,
Gayathri

From India
smvsiyer

Dear Mani/ Dev Please check wether this is of any use to you.. Regards Sathiyamoorthy Iyer
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt induction_204.ppt (55.5 KB, 2803 views)

AR
HI ,
The induction Program includes the following
About Company - which Includes Vision /Mission /Values, hIstory of the organisation ,Organisation Structure ,Business /Geographies ,Branches ,
Structural Hierarchy - Various departments / Projects , Department Heads
Policies -Probation Period , Performance Management , HR policies
Career Path /Progression path
Regards,

From India, Mumbai
Anirudh Shukla
A typical induction programme will include at least some of the following:

a guided tour of the building

introductions to key members of staff

a basic introduction to the company, and how the particular department fits in

specific job-role training

introduction to terms and conditions (for example, holiday entitlement, how to make expense claims, etc)

any legal requirements.

In order to fully benefit the company and employee, the induction programme should be planned in advance. A timetable should be prepared, detailing the induction activities for a set period of time (ideally at least a week) for the new employee, including a named member of staff who will be responsible for each activity. This plan should be circulated to everyone involved in the induction process, including the new starter. If possible it should be sent to the new starter in advance.

It is also considered best practise to assign a "buddy" to every new starter. If possible this should be a person who the new starter will not be working with directly, but who can undertake some of the tasks on the induction programme, as well as generally make the new employee feel welcome. (For example, by ensuring they are included in any lunchtime social activities.)

From India, Pune
deepkhurana
Hi... am preparing a project on induction... can anyone help me with this pls.. how to start with ? will thr be any reasearch methodology or sampling plan for induction ?
From India, Indore
Rashmi Chauhan
Hi i m Rashmi.. doing MBA.. i need to prepare a project on induction program for the management collge.. plz forward me the formad if anybody is having asap.. thnks

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.