No Tags Found!

bipin-sharma4553685
Dear All, I want a write-up for an initiative that we want to start in our office to Save Electricity.
I have prepared the creative for the mailer but need your help in writing it up (in the Mail) to introduce this initiative.
Kindly help me with the mail write-up for the Save Electricity initiative for my employees.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Bipin Sharma

From India, Mumbai
aussiejohn

Your first step is to make a list of the ways you currently think they are wasting electricity and deal with that problem first.

To make any difference at all, directives on saving electricity must come from the top. What is your role in the organisation? Do you command enough power to make people listen to you?

Fancy little campaigns of the type you envisage are all well and good, but I can tell you from personal experience, they don't work. Employees are not interested. Their only question is "what's in it for me?" Think about carrot and stick. If you want to change behaviour, there needs to be a reward to encourage people to change.

What is the end goal?? To reduce the electricity costs by 1000 rupees, 10,000 rupees, what?? You need to think this thru with a lot more detail. Based on your post, I'd say you have a half-baked idea that is doomed to fail.

From Australia, Melbourne
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.