No Tags Found!

Ranjit narkulla
1st) Hi plz help me to know/start my recruiting business from home... I am getting stuck want to know if I am Startin it from home so what documents are required and what kind of registration are required.... and what will be the expense for the registration and from where to do the registration... don't know....

2nd) I dropped a mail for recruting business with the company/client... and got responses as well that they are going to pay 20% on every placement after 45days soo how to accept the business proposal from them do I have to visit there office or sign any agreement how to make a tieup with them....

Please help me to find out answer for this questions

From India, Mumbai
rushikeshbadave07@gmail.com
1. First you have to registered a Partnership Firm/ Limited Liability Partnership Firm/ Pvt Ltd Company

2. after step 1 apply for PAN

3. After getting PAN card open a Current Account

4. now apply for GST Registration ( for GST registration PAN and Bank Account No is Mandatory)

5. there is no problem to registered Point No. 1 entity at residential address.

From India, Pune
Ranjit narkulla
Hi rushikesh ji, can't I go for proprietorship rather than partnership firm... because I am doing it as a freelancing and iam the only one who will handle this so want to know why partnership firm please help me to understand and also do I need to open a current account
From India, Mumbai
aussiejohn

Have you done your research and written a comprehensive business plan along with a SWOT analysis? It does not appear so.

Your legal adviser is the person who can tell you the answers to these questions. You will need his advice in a lot of areas particularly in regard to drawing up legal contracts and agreements.

Judging by the post, I would say that you are setting yourself up for failure right from the get go. Remember the Golden Rule - Failure to plan is planning to fail.

From Australia, Melbourne
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.