No Tags Found!

Vira007
I have joined company A on 10 Nov 2023 and my PF account got created on 17 Nov 2023.

Now I have initiated BGV for company B on 15 Nov 2023 and I will be joining company B on 27 Nov 2023.

I have resigned from company A and trying to get early release as I am on probation period

I want to know will company B get to know about company A?

Company B has hired me base on previous work experience and I have all the documents for that
Please tell me wheather company B will know about company A in BGV? If yes what should I tell them?

From India, Pune
Madhu.T.K

Yesterday you had asked the same question and the replies are available in the link below. Please follow the same link.

https://www.citehr.com/643793-joining-another-company-while-serving-notice-period.html

From India, Kannur
Vira007
I want to know will my new employer get to know about the this immediate previous organisation which I joined on 10Nov2023? I have resigned and my LWD is 14 Dec2023
From India, Pune
Madhu.T.K

It all depends on how employable you are. If you are employable, no report of background verification will be material for your continuance of employment.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.