No Tags Found!

priyaslakshmi1905@gmail.com

Dear team, Please let me know if you are aware of the PF advance claim delay.
I have applied for the pf advance and the claim is around 12 days now. Those who have applied with me have received their claim. I had a conversation with the Umang team and they said to connect with EPFO. I tried connecting but there was response. I have tried submitting a grievance but the claim number is shown as invalid. Then I added the same as grievance.
Looking forward to hear from you.

From India, Kochi
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Earlier there was some restrictions that partial withdrawal is allowed only after completing 5 years of service. But during covid period the same is relaxed and members were allowed to withdraw advance without any service period restrictions.

Just 12 days before you have applied for PF advance. so you need to wait. Normally they will take some time to process. With my past experience my observation is that PF advance for lesser amount say Rs.50,000/- or less value processing time is quick. If the advance amount is more than one Lakh they are taking much time. So just the check the value others applied along with your advance value.

Also it is not necessary PF authorities will sanction the same amount you had requested. It might be less than what you have applied.

Also partial withdrawal before completion of 5 years of service is subject to tax.

From India, Madras
priyaslakshmi1905@gmail.com

The amount is actually below 50k. Will it get declined for any cause? How will be able to track the delay reason?
From India, Kochi
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

There is no provision for tracking the reason for delay.

Less than 50k there will not be any issue hopefully. However it all depends on your service period, employee share accumulated amount balance amount as on date, under what reason you had claimed for partial withdrawal.

In case if it is declined you can refer the same through UAN portal login itself.

From India, Madras
freelaw-india
better to speak with hr as only they can clear and can elaborate policy on this matter
From India, Meerut
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi Freelaw

She herself is from HR Department only !

Also for information HR Department is no way connected with this as PF advances are processed by individuals through UAN portals and physical form 31 is no more in vogue !

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.