No Tags Found!

Ragini_142
Hi, I have joined the organisation on 1st of June with the probation period of three months and now it is three months and 21 days, I have had conversation with our director on 2nd of Sept as well but he said he will update me soon through e-mail, also after 20 days I have sent an E-mail as a reminder but till date I have not got any update related my updated salary structure.

I feel like I should resign now from the organisation but I'm fearful of any expected harassments which most of the organisation do.

In offer letter it was mentioned to resign with one full month of notice period to find another employee on my place. now I think, already one month is going to finish without any update, how the organisation will claim on me for the notice period.

Please suggest me on same, if anyone could do so I would be Thankful to you.

Ragini Singh

From India, Delhi
KK!HR

The notice period would run from the date of resignation. It appears you are yet to submit your resignation so the 20 days of service you have given after the three-month probation is not countable against the notice period. This is a clever trick played by the management, on the one hand, they will defer any wage increase to the maximum extent possible saying probation is continuing, on the other hand, if you say you are resigning they will demand a notice period applicable for permanent employees. So it is typical 'Heads I win, Tails you loose'. To overcome this, demand an explanation from the powers that be in your organisation, be it the HR or the Director, and confront them. At any rate, this organisation doesn't seem to be worth your service.
From India, Mumbai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Yes one month notice period starts from the date of resignation only.

Why not you can discuss with your HR. It is hardly 21 days only. There might be some internal process. So knock the door and find out instead of taking any hasty decision.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.