No Tags Found!

arshad-ali3459975
Due to medical emergency I want to resign from my current job. My Manager isnt accepting my resignation letter. I went to meet him in person twice, but he is refusing to accept my request by telling me to find other alternative. So I have planned to send an email to him with my letter attached to it. So I want to know about the contents of the email.
From India, Bengaluru
sanjana-mohanty

Subject: Urgent Resignation - Medical Emergency

Dear [Manager's Name],

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to formally submit my resignation from my position as [Your Position] at [Company Name], effective immediately. I have attached the resignation letter for your reference.

I understand that my recent medical emergency and the resulting need for time off have created challenges for the team. Despite my efforts to discuss this matter in person, I believe that my health condition requires me to step down from my current role. I genuinely appreciate the opportunities I've had to contribute to the team during my time here.

I want to assure you that I've carefully considered this decision, and it is not one I make lightly. I believe this step is necessary to prioritize my health and recovery. I am committed to assisting in a smooth transition by providing any necessary information to ensure minimal disruption to ongoing projects.

I kindly request your understanding and support in accepting my resignation under these circumstances. I am more than willing to help find suitable solutions for my workload transition during this period.

Thank you for your understanding, and I appreciate the support I've received during my tenure at [Company Name]. Please let me know the next steps to facilitate a seamless transition.

Sincerely,
[Your Name]
[Your Contact Information]

[Attachment: Resignation Letter]

From India, Bhubaneswar
geetu-mishra
That’s a perfect content by Sanjana. Just to add, do mark your step level manager and HR personnel as well in the mail.
From India, Bengaluru
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, In that case you can request for break-in-service so that you can address your medical issues without affecting the employmnet.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.