No Tags Found!

tdevendra12
Dear All,
I am working in limited. company from last 4 years. Before 5 month I fall into accident outside
the company (not on duty). After recovery & after some rest I joined company. After one month they transffer me on machine where I have to work standing for 8hrs & other heavy work.After few month I again suffer by back pain after X ray doctor tell me your back bone is damaged & start treatment.I request by letter to my GM & HR to give me some light work but they refuse & forcing me to do job also after submiting medical cert.mention to avoid heavy labourism. What can I do? what are my rights

From India, Suri
Shailesh Parikh_HR Pro

Dear Devendra
Do you see any discrimination or victimization or it is routine and regular job which falls for your role, position and designation as per company's rules and structure?
If there is no victimization- You don't have any legal standing to avoid the job assigned. All you can do is obtain doctors' certificate recommending lighter job and request management to consider your case sympathetically.
Regards
Shailesh Parikh
Vadodara, Gujarat
99 98 97 10 65

From India, Mumbai
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

Few things to be known by the seniors to advise you
1) When you fall with an accident was your back bone damaged or any other part of the body please clarify
2) You said that they transfer me to machine work, then what was your earlier work, was it a table work???
3) What is the medical certificate certifies, please give the exact wordings
4) Is your company comes under factory's act
5) What is your company into i.e. business
6) No of employees etc

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.